One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
They look real nice, good to see they didn't forget the 7.62mm SCAR-H. :)

But what about the "N.S.W. Machine Gunner - Desert Operation" on the side there - now that looks like a tasty figure - Eagle MLCS H-Harness complete with Recon Patrol Butt Pack and those Merrell Sawtooths look sweet too. Can't make out his weapon(a Mk 46 would be nice) - although judging by the ammo pouches it's probably a 7.62 machine gun.

Edit: Jeez you guys are quick! Mk 48 it is then.

·
Guns, guns and more guns
1,193 Posts
I think these look great...I have a few TS weapons and they're not that bad. Sure, ACE and HT may make better weapons, but the TS stuff is still decent. I'm gonna get these, and if I have the cash or someone decides to sell the ACE one cheaper than it is now, then I'll grab one of those too...

·
Banned
4,284 Posts
Yep that TS figure on a side looks great. I might grab a couple of them for myself, not sure I want to keep it boxed as I'm too tired of MGs already, but some of the loose parts look rather interesting.

P.S. Toy Soldier weapons always had washed out detail that completely killed their weapons for me. It's like Red Horse weapons - and we all know that they simply copied their weapons from other manufacturers with little changes. Now, I know TS makes their own stuff and not copies others, yet their detail is nowhere up to Hot Toys, BBI or ACE weapons - and latest short barreled M14 was another proof of that... But as I said above, I do hope TS improves their weapon casting with this SCAR - more quality goodies is always good.

Alexei

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
The TS SCAR has been in the works for a year or so.ACE just previewed one sooner.I am not fond of the SCAR,but let's wait and see a hands on pic and review before we condem it.

·
sits in a loose parts box
7,448 Posts
Im with Aaron, lets wait and see. The figure doesnt really impress me or strike me as really interesting, unfortunatly. But i'm aware that its really difficult these days to come up with something unique yet realistic.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.