One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
eats 1:6 for breakfast
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Very first time with brush and paint. Thank goodness for youtube tutorials. Very enjoyable experience and I like the outcome. I used enamel instead of acrylic which gave a glossy finish. Will try acrylic on the next one for a more matted look and see which I like more. Feel free to share thoughts and advice.

Hat Headgear Cap Helmet Beige

Blue Tableware Kitchen utensil Wood Helmet

·
Registered
1 Posts
Many thanks friendos! Tried out the acrylic on a 416 and its pretty rad. Gotta diversify with the brushes though.
Wood Office equipment Rectangle Metal Fashion accessory

I started with airless paint sprayer (which I don't believe is 100 percent acetone)
I was never happy with the way I painted my 416. It was fine in my perspective, and most of my pals agreed. But it just didn't work for me. It didn't appeal to me. As a result, I chose to strip the paint. I used Aervoe spray paint, which is well-known in the genuine gun world. And I truly enjoy it because of the variety of colors available.

The first thing I did was attempt to remove the paint from the lower. I started with nail paint remover (which I don't believe is 100 percent acetone). The paint came off the lower with no effort. The pistol grip, on the other hand, was noticeably firmer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts