One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
1:6 Newbie
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,
I'm new to the forum and indeed new to 1:6 itself. I have ordered a Nakamura Ryuichi figure (this morning actually). The problem i am finding though, and I'm sure many are aware here, is that loose weapons, uniforms, and other gear seem to be few and far between. In fact i can find almost none. To make matters worse, the few quality Japanese figures that i can find are sold out everywhere. Through all my looking for a Nakamura figure i managed to find two, one being priced at $250. I think i paid about fifty dollars more than i should have for the one i got. So my question is, does anyone know where i can get some good loose parts for IJA figures? Or even perhaps a Sergeant Major Suzuki figure? Been searching the forum for a while and can't find any good leads. And sorry to make my first post such a long one.

Thank you,
Zack

·
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thank you for the speedy responses! I should specify a couple things perhaps. A US distributor is definitely my preference. I think i have a plan as far as the second man in this team, I am still looking for a Sergeant Major Suzuki though. What i want more specifically is a type 99 light machine gun, artillery, or (fingers crossed) Can anyone here scratch build a type 97 anti-tank rifle? I may have to just shell out the money for the type 92 HMG from BattleGearToys.com

·
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
On the lookout for Sergeant Major Suzuki. If not boxed figure then at least HS? If anyone can help i would greatly appreciate it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts