One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's a lot of activity over at the Freaks boards in the Conan thread. Apparently CC went down and are not answering any mails or messages. There's quotes from RPF and other forums as well...
Anybody have anything pre-ordered with them?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Any updates on what's going on with CC? do you think SS will take on the conan figure? The pictures says Sideshow as a partner.

·
Tiger I Info Center
1,045 Posts
As far as I know everyone is trying their best to get their pre-paid money back. I had paid in full for a Dr. Alan Grant figure which was around $250. I opened a dispute with American Express 364 days after I paid for the pre-order, 1 day short of a year later, and they refunded my money in full. I was lucky. Others have not been so lucky. A lot of people paid through a company called Partial.ly and I think most of them got refunds. At this point it's just a mad scramble of people trying to get their money back. As far as Chronicle Collectibles I have not heard or read anything new since the bankruptcy lawyer posted the letter on their Facebook page.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,928 Posts
Another instance of hard lessons experienced by many.

Sucks doesn't it.

Never blindly believe, follow, support ANY 1:6 brand and always know your rights with your credit card company, bank, PayPal, etc. when it comes to disputes, refunds, etc. otherwise . . . it's all on you and don't expect much sympathy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts