One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello new member here i am planning a trip to NewYork and would like to know of any stores in the manhatton area dealing with 1/6 scale figures/accesories/vehicles(e.g bikes) of any subject .i hope somebody can help me thank you.

·
Registered
26 Posts
johnnyboy said:
hello new member here i am planning a trip to NewYork and would like to know of any stores in the manhatton area dealing with 1/6 scale figures/accesories/vehicles(e.g bikes) of any subject .i hope somebody can help me thank you.
Forbidden Planet has lots of cool stuff

·
Registered
26 Posts
no real sweat off my balls,i was scared to reply because my arrogance was very overpowering but i fought back and now my pinky hurts.

:knock :eek:verkill

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
there's also a place in Chinatown. Forgot exact address, but the fellow was AWESOME to talk/deal with. Its across from a church on Mott Street or something.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeehar and thank you gunslinger mott street has been located and on my list. hope your finger gets better soon hydrobud.

·
Registered
26 Posts
johnnyboy said:
yeehar and thank you gunslinger mott street has been located and on my list. hope your finger gets better soon hydrobud.
no problem...i think you'll really enjoy that store they have lot of stuff but not much of a price break afterall it is NYC.have fun in the Big Apple

1 - 9 of 9 Posts