One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In celebration of G.I.Joe's 26th anniversary, and the Live Action Movie due to release next year, I brought this 2002 Hasbro GI Joe SnakeEyes at barely 7USD... time to pay tribute!!! Ha ha ha

http://joes.propadeutic.com/1991.html#snakeeyes
SNAKE EYES honed his combat skills as a Long Range Recon Patrol trooper in Southeast Asia and perfected his mystical martial arts techniques with the same Ninja clan that produced STORM SHADOW. Although he is as equally adept with submachine guns as he is with swords, Snake Eyes is most dangerous and unpredictable when he's armed and cornered. When HAWK went to Snake Eyes' cabin to recruit him for duty with G. I. Joe, the silent Ninja was out hunting rabbits-bare handed!

"He's generally regarded as the primo baddest dude of all the G. I. Joes. When we need somebody to sneak up on a class A, major bad guy and pop a can of butt-kick on him, Snake Eyes is the man for the job. The bad guy could be in a fortress on top of a sheer cliff, but that wouldn't bother ol' Snake Eyes none! He'd just whip out his handy grappling hook missile and use it to shimmy his way up the cliff face until he cornered the culprit, threw him down, and took his name!"

My other Snake Eyes

The Hasbro Joe before bash & some old file cards:

Coming Attraction: Storm Shadow

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
That is really great. I especially like your use of gear and how you cranked up the little details. Those tanker boots for instance - the weathering really brought out the detail in the mold. I've been wanting to try that with some nice shiny Seal boots I have to make them look just a bit worn. What did you use?

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks dic07046139 , Leo, Ray, Hollowpoint, 38oliver , rovot & TurboProp!
Indeed, SnakeEyes is probably THE Icon of G.I.Joe, though Flint is my fav., as he is my first G.I.Joe....

Thanks Ray, this is my first attempt to do wire work with figures, a lotta fun and no longer limited by Gravity... ha ha ha!!!

38Oliver, the boot was weathered by Dry Brushing Grey then tan yellow, just slight dry brushed would turn Plastic to leather, he he he!!!

Storm Shadow shall arrive this weekend, stay tune!

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks Jediguy, Anti, Mlatch & Joecrazy!
I would hope HT + Sideshow would make the entire team!!!
Can't wait to see more of the movie, really, been on a GI Joe quaze lately, even watched th eold cartoon DVD the other day... lol!!! What loving memories they were, wish I still got the vehicles & fighter jets...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.