One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2,745 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
I dunno, I think they're a little dissapointing. Other than the headsculpts, there's nothing really new here. You can already get the Triad "Chosen One" outfit for 30 bux, which means you're paying 50 for the head and body. And I wouldn't really consider "jeans and a hoodie" to be Jason Bourne's signature outfit. That stuff you can get from Saturday Toys or ReloadAction. Again, it's an awful lot of money to drop for a headsculpt. I'd love to see someone (you listening, Hot Toys?) take up the Matrix license and go to town with it, and hopefully Triad's future offerings will be cool. I just think these two are a little uninspired.

HJ

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
I swear I didnt think Damon when I first saw this sculpt.:angel
I thought Agent Aaron Pierce on "24" and this kid on Friday Night Lights.
Ears are to big and Jason Bourne wouldnt be caught dead with that hair style in public. But yet its the best Damon sculpt out there so go figure.
Neo looks great. But Im a little pissed as I already bought "The One" overcoat from Triad.
They really need to sell the sculpts separate. As was already pointed out, when you think Bourne you dont think hoodie and jeans.
Did that "Blade" figure ever come out?

Attachments

·
Registered
232 Posts
In one of the pics on the Triad site, I thought he looked kind of like a young Ron Howard, too.

I've noticed that Good Stuff To Go has been parting out the Triad DX sets lately, so people who want just the sculpts can maybe get them that way.

HJ

·
Registered
879 Posts
For just $5.00 more you get these.
1 Pair of Silver Colored FULL METAL Sais:
Made from raw steel, these pair of sais have been oxidized and plated to retain its brilliance. While they are virtually unbreakable, they are full metal so handle with caution to avoid injury. These are collectible replicas and not toys so please be careful and keep out of reach of children.
I've seen these selling loose for $29.00 alone. And the sunglass are metal.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I swear I didnt think Damon when I first saw this ...Ears are to big and Jason Bourne wouldnt be caught dead with that hair style in public. But yet its the best Damon sculpt out there so go figure.

They really need to sell the sculpts separate. As was already pointed out, when you think Bourne you dont think hoodie and jeans.

I don't think he's supposed to be Bourne. "Colin" is Damon's character from Departed. I kinda recall him wearing a similar outfit (the scene in the movie theatre) with a Boston Red Sox hat. I already have a Nicholson and Leo from a smaller Asian company via E-Bay.

Although I agree, it took me a while to recognize Damon, I may have to get this one.

Jim

1 - 20 of 55 Posts