One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

Triad Toys Lola

9K views 61 replies 32 participants last post by  Blu Falcon 
Yeah the fig was previewed at one of the Sacramento shows last (I think)...Ponytailed, bubblegum fem schoolgirl assassin.... riding on a pink vespa with arsenal of weapons spilling from the sidecar.

I guess I thought my description in my initial post would help, but...meh. I like this sort of pop culture echo in my figs...echoes archetypes from Tarantino films, anime, comics, TV, etc... the dangerous and threatening and feminine (or at least female). I also had the benefit of having seen (and remembered) the preview images from the show...so I had a serious disconnect with the responses I was reading.

And for the record, I'm looking forward to this one. :) But not everyone's cuppa, no doubt...but I obviously don't think they've done the "girls and guns" theme to death just yet or the "guys with guns" theme either for that matter....

I hope this isn't too OT, but Spartan Rex, I'm curious....what other kinds of stuff would you like to see Triad doing?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.