One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Triad has but the following up for preorder. Got the newsletter this morning.

Quite happy to finaly be able to get a wetsuit 1.0. Been looking for one forever.

Up for Pre-order are:

G4H:Sniper Training - Full Gear Set
Crossfire: LE - Outfit Set
Sci-Fly 2.0 - Outfit Set
Paisly - Outfit Set
Barenless - Outfit Set
Bootcut Denim Jeans Set
Wetsuit 1.0 (female) - Outfit Set
Knight Runner 2.0 Female Coat Set

Now if i can just justify the barenless suit as well...

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,115 Posts
The Barenless set is back.... must have! Thanks to Triad for re-releasing that one. Missed it the first time.

edit: Wait a minute, it wasn't released? I was told they sold out the first run. Either way, I am in.

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
Maybe... but they have had it up for pre-order since at least March when I pre-ordered it. I eventually cancelled my pre-order as the release date every month got pushed forward to the next month. I would love to have it, but it just never seems to get released.

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
my experience with the sci fly 2.0,the threads came off near the waist area.luckily a bit of restitching helps.

the BBI perfect body has sharp edges on the ankles & wrist area,just be careful when you slip on this suit,don't let the sharp edges catch on the (stitching)threads design on the suit.

a bit of lighter flame helps clearing the "hairs" on some stitching too.

·
Home of The Whopper
480 Posts
The figure is Army of Two "Inspired", there is no "Tyrus" in AO2, the Tyrus figure looks to be based off of Philip Clyde aka Smiley, he has the blue BDUs, the mohawk, and his face is even similar, the mask he comes with is also pretty much the "Smiley" mask but with lenses added in...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.