One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Action Fuger!
3,186 Posts
I have to say that I really like the Natalya set. Looks very cool. But I just can't justify spending $125 on the set when it doesn't include a body.

Hell, that's a complete Hot Toys figure....

·
Ain't it Cool?
2,655 Posts
Man, everything is over a hundred bucks these days. Great looking head sculpt but not a lot of extra gear for the bucks. I have not purchased a Triad DX figure before. Anyone knows the type male body they use?

·
Registered
878 Posts
I just put my order in for the Natalya DX yesterday. it is kind of crazy that they don't include bodies especially since they make their own now. and the Natalya even costs $10 more the the Enforcer, The Natalya doesn't even come with the white gloves shown in the pictures. I still think the Head sculpt alone will be worth it though.

·
OSW Admin staff
5,758 Posts
Ok, here is my 2cents, for the money they are asking... these sets should include a body...equal to the Cy/Takara 2.0 for the female and at least a Dragon neo for the guys. As well as the gloved hands shown in the pics. I mean you spend over $100 for the set, then to make her look right you need to spend another 50-75 on a body (Takara 2.0) then try and find hands that work. I have been a long time cy/female figure collector and i can tell you hands are very hard to find, and when you do they are not cheap.

As for the H/S I for one like the headsculpt but hate the molded hair, especially when it is long like this. I am sure they could have routed the hair, it would have looked so much better. I mean they did preview this at WOH in 2006 so why the molded hair, also whats up with the huge zipper...???? for the money this is what we should be getting...

I'm sure they will sell out but for me i would rather spend my money else where.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This was just a heads up for those who might be interested. I for one have been waiting for the Ty Diggs figure ever since I seen it at WOH 2006. It comes with gloved hands and two outfits. I just picked up 2 neo bodies for $3.99 from Battle Rhino. This is my first Triad DX and maybe my only. There are only going to be 100 of these made. If your an Equilibrium fan you may enjoy this.

·
Registered
878 Posts
I have bought a lot of clothing and figure sets from Triad, and everything has always been quality. I have all ways wanted to do a resident evil bash and this head is perfect with some slight mods to the hair. The detail in every piece I have picked up from them is truly amazing.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
I have bought a lot of clothing and figure sets from Triad, and everything has always been quality. I have all ways wanted to do a resident evil bash and this head is perfect with some slight mods to the hair. The detail in every piece I have picked up from them is truly amazing.
man i wanted the head for an RE bash too but i just don't see Milla in that sculpt

1 - 17 of 17 Posts