One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,118 Posts
What happened to that Kriss!! Soooo wrong on so many levels. Looks like there is a mag going into the main grip for firing. There's no firing mechanism there. If you take off the front end and put on the grenade launcher, it can no longer shoot bullets as that's where all the firing mechanism and magazine well are. M4 Modstock is not used as well, unless it's a very recent add-on.

Nice to see sombody doing a production one though. XM8 looks good too.

Gunn Industries a new company under Triad? Never mind, just looked at the link.

·
Registered
329 Posts
The KRISS, whatever the hell that is, looks Si-Fi~ish to moi.

OtoH, the XM-8, the weapon the US Army will never get to field, looks great! I like how they have contrived to break it down into something UZI-ish, too! THAT, I WILL try to grab a few copies of, when they're released!! :nerd

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I love the MX8 but the Kriss looks ridiculous to me. Too much stuff hanging on it and it is not realistic.
Triad are showing off how many things you can attach with their modular weapons system, so you can vanilla it down as easy as pimping it up. Its up to the owner to show restraint ;)
But yeah, the KRISS's are weird looking things.

these comes unpainted?
These are just prototype pictures, so I assume they'll sell them painted like the rest of their stuff.

·
Registered
19,834 Posts
So the kriss is basically a .45 handgun in MP mode? Sounds pretty silly to me, but hey whatever floats your boat. It's a great Sci-Fi looking piece though and I'd get a number of them. great work by Triad Toys, let's hope they make it past the prototype stage and into production.

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,118 Posts
Triad are showing off how many things you can attach with their modular weapons system, so you can vanilla it down as easy as pimping it up. Its up to the owner to show restraint ;)
But yeah, the KRISS's are weird looking things.

These are just prototype pictures, so I assume they'll sell them painted like the rest of their stuff.
True, just because it comes with a pile of gear, doesn't mean you need to put it all on at once. I was referring to all the add-ons like the GL and stock. The Kriss Super V is a super cool 'new' submachinegun in .45 cal ACP, with virtually no muzzle rise even in full auto.

·
Guns, guns and more guns
1,193 Posts
I might be mistaken, but is that an EOTech sight on that Kriss SMG? It looks like it's facing the wrong way.

I like the add ons on it too, gonna try an see if I can make it look as good as this:

·
Registered
313 Posts
My instincts tells me not to get too excited until its finally released ( anyone remember what happened to the steyr aug series that was supposed to be released for aoshima? )and i have the item on hand to see how the quality is like ( not many companies can get their weapons right )

1 - 20 of 38 Posts