One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
What should I bash today?
4,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone... This bash is obviously inspired by the movie 'The Bourne Ultimatum', rated as the best of the Jason Bourne trilogy... U should watch it if u haven't... :thumb

(Taken from Wikipedia) Treadstone operatives are highly capable assassins who leave no trace of their existence. Conklin states that while anyone can carry out an assassination, Treadstone agents are meant to be "invisible" in a way that the murders can never be traced back to the agency.

Nicolette Parsons says: "They don't make mistakes. They don't do random. There's always an objective, always a target."

Treadstone operatives are trained in numerous killing techniques,

as well as being very proficient at using firearms,

sharpshooting,

using explosives,

and hand-to-hand combat...

The bash is supposed to resemble a Turkish 'local asset'... Hope u guys like it... ;)

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
I love the movie, the American J.B just beat the crap outta the snobbish English J.B, and the third instalment is definitey the best, the sequence at London Bridge Station is just all time classic!!! Bourne makes Damon reborn!

And, I love your "Asset" bash, should do more, how about Nash?! And those from the first 2 movies?! Love the Cellphone bomb too!!!

·
On the Highway of Life
1,933 Posts
Looks great !!! What a great idea and an even better inspiration.
I agree...count me in for a JB figure from HT :clap

·
Requiescat In Pace
7,095 Posts
Superb idea, great execution!

·
Silent Hunter
14,676 Posts
Good one!! He appears to be ready for about anything.

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Great figure from a great movie! #3 was better than #2, but #1 started it all, with it's elements of mystery, suspense, action, story, it's still the best! :thumb

·
OSW Trade Police (Retired)
11,749 Posts
I'm personally a big fan of the films and also like your rendition of a Treadstone agent.

Well done Ho.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts