One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Warning: Choking Hazard !
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Image uploading. Refresh page to view

Bolivar Trask was an anthropologist, who saw the rise of mutants as a threat to Humanity.Bolivar decided that Humanity must take a stand against the mutants and developed a robotic solution, guardians for Humanity, that He named them "Sentinels".

Sentinels
Estimated Mutants Killed : 16,521,618
Anti-mutant bigot Bolivar Trask designed the "Mark I" Sentinels to protect humanity from the "mutant threat".

Abilities :

Varies depending on production models but can fly, shoot various weapons (primarily energy blasts and restraining devices) from different parts of their bodies, and detect mutants at long range. Some of them could even change form and re-assemble after being destroyed

Sentinel Mk. 1 (Hunter Killer Urban Assault Unit)

Sentinel Mk. 2 (Personal Protection Unit)

Sentinel (Mk. 3) : Sentinel Security Force or Sentinel Squad (Test phase)
Design streamlined with improved speech patterns & more realistic mannersims to appear mmore humanoid - only 4 prototypes have been produced at this stage. Pending founder approval.

Unit 0 (Team Leader)

Unit 01

Unit 02

Unit 03

BASTION
Bastion started life out as two separate beings: the Sentinel Master Mold, and Nimrod, a highly advanced Sentinel from an alternate future programmed to locate mutants and capture or kill them.

Attachments

·
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
WIP section :
Sorry for the pic heavy post folks.
It's taken me a few years to collect the gears and parts I needed to complete these builds and here are some of the WIPS

Mk. 1
1/4 Iron Man Base. Couldnt find the clean version so had to make do with the battle damaged one.
The Head needed a simple mod and the rest was a bit easier.

Mk. 2

Unit 00 - 02
From parts I'm sure you'll recognise

Bastion
Again, parts you'll recognise

Many thanks for dropping by !
Leo

·
Registered
406 Posts
Shiiiiii...man, i thought these were in production by somebody like Toys Era or CGL. They're all beautiful! I'm just disappointed i can't add them to my collection.

·
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
these are all amazing looking. The hard work and details really show
Thanks Doug..I'm just glad it's finally finished !
Once again. Awesome pieces of work. Cool use of the Gundam Decals too.
Thank you Broadshore - the size of the decals I have found are just right for a lot of things in 1/6 Scale..
epic! fantastic figures, all are amazing, very smart and talented work
Thank you blackpool. Lots of workarounds were needed with these figures and were shelved plenty of times too until one day you see a way to pull it off then the work begins again !

·
delusional
1,714 Posts
You sir are incredibly talented. I just love the effort put in to your creations. I also thought that these were a fantastic release from a manufacturer. They should be. I'm sure a lot of people would buy these.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Very cool & creative! The metallic finish is awesome as well. I was wondering, is that metallic finish achieved with a spray? Do you need to polish it?

·
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You sir are incredibly talented. I just love the effort put in to your creations. I also thought that these were a fantastic release from a manufacturer. They should be. I'm sure a lot of people would buy these.
Thank you for your kind words delusional..I find myself less and less interested in the more mainstream stuff *cough*hottoys*cough*cough* in onesixth so I guess that's where I my drive to come up with stuff like these come from
Very cool & creative! The metallic finish is awesome as well. I was wondering, is that metallic finish achieved with a spray? Do you need to polish it?
Thanks ! I too love the colours and I used the below with an airbrush. Silver for base coat then the purple and blues..decals go on next and let loose the gloss clear coat !

1 - 14 of 14 Posts