One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is actually my first custom, which I just never shared, or plain forgot too. Been done and in my case for a while now. Having my bigger project done, I wanted to post it real quick.

I used the Muscular Club body, which I modified the neck on the HT head sculpt and body to fit. I originally bought the ZC World boxing taped hands (Thanks to ROVOT for the hook up!), but instead ended up using real athletic tape cut in small strips for the hands. Does look better. Obviously the clothes set is from the Asmus Toys. And the rest are just small pieces I pick up from Monkey Depot and modified to make the scene, along with some small accents like pics and stuff.

·
Watching
894 Posts
Nice! I like the set up and the photos. The posing doesn't look very good though, maybe tweak that using some real word photos? Does the body limit the articulation?

All in all though, really nice work. The boxing tape looks really good.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Thanks guys for the kudos. Always appreciated.

Nice! I like the set up and the photos. The posing doesn't look very good though, maybe tweak that using some real word photos? Does the body limit the articulation?

All in all though, really nice work. The boxing tape looks really good.
As for the body. The elbow and knee joints are single jointed, so there is some limitation. The wrists are still moveable even with the tape, although stiff. Your right though. Im sure I can look for a better pose. Like you said, maybe use reference pics for inspiration. Pose is really more limited to my imagination more then the body I suppose. See what I can come up with this weekend.

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
Hot damn...

That's mighty good work. Besides the figure (which is killer) I really like the heavy bag.

Excellent.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Did this a while ago. Moved him around a little to try and get more realistic pose. Not the best, but looks better than before hopefully. Wanted to share the pics.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.