One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone recall the brand ZMDC with their crazy futuristic armored figures 10 years back? Well, they are back, I almost cried seeing their logo at the hall...

At Toysoul2015, not only a new 1/6 armored figure is released, they also show case some amazing 1:35 (I think) original design military vehicles diorama... pure works of art if you ask me!!!

ZMDC Official FB: https://www.facebook.com/zmdc.hk/?fref=ts

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Feel so blessed to be able to meet the master behind 九港大戰ZMDC - Mr. Yung Kwok Kin, who designed and produced original 1:6 cybernetic armored figures and futuristic military models long before 1:6 picked up the momentum, good to see you back in action again and thanks for sharing your thoughts in design and insights on the art form!!! Truly inspiring and such an honor!!!

·
Registered
5,139 Posts
Calvin you are too modest. you stuff could stand next to any of those guys. not knocking his stuff but when see your stuff I normally can't help but be amazed.

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Calvin you are too modest. you stuff could stand next to any of those guys. not knocking his stuff but when see your stuff I normally can't help but be amazed.
LOL!!! Lets celebrate diversity instead of comparing, one just got to respect those pioneers of the hobby, who started with amazing things even before the hobby grow so big and vast, Mr. Yung is unquestionable a passionate designer with his unique vision, while I am still developing my own style :p

Nonethelss, your kind words and support always brighten up my days, thanks brother!!! :thanks

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Thank you for being our eyes-on at this event, Calvin. It's good to see you both together, obviously the genre is in good hands.

·
Graduated from Ninja Tech
3,427 Posts
so cool, love the vehicles. Glad they are back, cant wait for more pics. thanks for sharing

And since the original ZMDC / KUSA figures don't have a huge demand, for the past few years I have been able to buy many for reasonable to cheap prices. I actually have two of the silver ZMDCs which I heard are super rare. Also few Moon Girls and Z1 falcons.

so, yeah, I'm a huge fan of their figures

·
Registered
914 Posts
I have several of the Z.D.M.C. I swapped them out with better bodies, and as always started to customize them but never finished as always, loved the figures tho.

·
1:6 film/scifi/historical
11,540 Posts
COOL! I've got all the above 1/6 versions plus the rare silver General version. That new Samurai inspired one looks wicked! Any idea on release dates? Cheers!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts