·
BBICN ONLINE
4,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
I hope Alan isn't HotToysing it.(I made a new word)

A new sculpt,different rifle and sweet kneepads.This is just screaming at me,but not in the right way.

I do want those kneepads however.

·
In case of emergency....
1,997 Posts
Oddly, I had just been shopping around for parts to do a similar bash. :erm It looks like mostly a rehash of the MSgt. Mullen in ACU figure with the soon-to-be-released SCAR-L and a new headsculpt and other bits.

Not that I'm complaining, however. There's a lot of nice gear on this guy and TS ACUs are my favorites. Any chance to have more ACUs and SCARs on the market is a good thing, in my opinion.

·
Français par le sang vers
798 Posts
Heavily weathered ACU and cute little kneepads..interesting..

it kinda scared me to think TS may be going the way of HT..Change a few new parts and HS with rehash parts and there you are, a new figure set..Bad news for the wallet..

Is this vest the same as Mullen figure? I like the vest, must buy...maybe just the vest and SCAR.

·
King Geek and OSW Admin
9,329 Posts
Heavily weathered ACU and cute little kneepads..interesting..

Is this vest the same as Mullen figure? I like the vest, must buy...maybe just the vest and SCAR.
Other than the boots, kneepads and SCAR-- it's the same as the Mullen figure.

And the ACU's won't actualy come weathered like that, by the way... He just does it for promotional pics.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Not too bad...Might have been a purchase for me if I didn't already have a small fortune tied up in preorders for HT, Soldier Story, BBi and Sideshow! I think ACU figs might be on the verge of burnout. I know ACU is the standard uni for US Army personnel, but enough already! Sorry, TS. You have been very good to us 1/6th junkies in the past, but you'll have to do better than that! :knock Now where is that Doc fig from TOTS? THAT IS A DEFINITE BUY! I still might be able to scrounge up a little more $$$.....:b

·
Français par le sang vers
798 Posts
I think ACUs may well soon goes the way of DCU..Does not get anybody excited anymore

·
Registered
406 Posts
I don't think that TS is technically doing rehash per se, I mean it's an exclusive for Lazy Cat, so it's more of a " here is a special version for you to sell as an exclusive because you asked for one ".

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.