One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
BBICN ONLINE
4,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Toyscity 1/6 二战德军国防军步兵列兵套装 白色计划 波兰 1939 #68015
Toyscity 1/6 WWII German WH Infantry Private Set PLAN WHITE, Poland, 1939 #68015

上市时间:2018年一季度

产品清单:

国防军盔徽M35钢盔 M35 Helmet /w WH sign

国防军列兵M36制服 M36 Uniform for WH Private

士兵长靴 Leather like boots

WH皮带 WH Equipment Belt

防芥子气包 Gas Cape Pouch

M38防毒面具罐 M38 Gas Mask Can

干粮袋 Bread Bag

水壶 Water Bottle

饭盒 Field Canteen

工兵铲 Shovel

刺刀 Bayonet

98K步槍 Kar 98k Rifle

98K弹药包 Kar 98k Ammunition Pouch *2

M35马毛背包 M35 Backpack

单兵毛毯 Blanket

----------------
**产品不含图中素体及头雕
Head and body are not included.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,929 Posts
My inner Wehrmacht is triggered.

·
Tiger I Info Center
1,045 Posts
That looks pretty nice. Something about the helmet insignia looks more like a paper sticker rather than a waterslide type decal.

I too would like to know what headsculpt that is.

·
Captain Eyestrain
1,198 Posts
Reminds me of the old DML " Soldat" series, without some of the tinier items.
Can one speculate that this is to some extent DML stuff re-issued under another label? The brushed cotton is a vast improvement on the old DML twill, but why didn't they bother to colour the uniform correctly for that very early period, with the greenish tunic and the stonegrey trousers ?

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Nice figure!
The HS looks great. But I was wondering the same thing as Tony, shouldn't the trousers and tunic be different colours?

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
So it looks like ToysCity is staying in the game, but they had already done an early war German soldier in Poland,
Set TC-68006. The tunic was greenish in that version.

The grey-green tunic was supposed to be issue at this point, but some sources cite differences in shade, depending on the sources of manufacture. Trousers were "new grey", going to field grey in 1940. These points I mention in passing, rather than assembling a "defense paper" from other sources. Tony's question is a salient one, one has to wonder what the motivations of various companies are, in releasing particular figures.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
As for the head sculpt shown, it reminds me of a headsculpt shown with the early Playhouse PMC sets (plaid shirts, plate carriers, chest rigs...). A bunch of us virtually pushed aside the sets themselves, wanting to know where the cobby-looking old soldier sculpt came from.
Playhouse eventually released it with a USMC RCT figure in a flight suit. To be honest, the German sculpt shown here was the first thing I noticed, too. LOL, "the heart wants what the heart wants...."

·
Registered
740 Posts
If Toys City keep this up and branch into British WW2 kit i'd be doing somersaults, quality wise they're really good.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,929 Posts
It's Stonebridge from Strike Back and I want it.

--

I believe it's a bit of stretch, but hey . . . we all have different perspectives.

Still surprised after all these years still no good/worthwhile 1:6 head sculpts of Stonebridge and Scott.

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
Reminds me of the old DML " Soldat" series, without some of the tinier items.
Can one speculate that this is to some extent DML stuff re-issued under another label? The brushed cotton is a vast improvement on the old DML twill, but why didn't they bother to colour the uniform correctly for that very early period, with the greenish tunic and the stonegrey trousers ?
I get what you mean, I've got one of those M35 bags somewhere that came with a DML figure (I forget which.), but, I don't recall it being as detailed as that TC one is though.

CHEERS!

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
As for the head sculpt shown, it reminds me of a headsculpt shown with the early Playhouse PMC sets (plaid shirts, plate carriers, chest rigs...). A bunch of us virtually pushed aside the sets themselves, wanting to know where the cobby-looking old soldier sculpt came from.
Playhouse eventually released it with a USMC RCT figure in a flight suit. To be honest, the German sculpt shown here was the first thing I noticed, too. LOL, "the heart wants what the heart wants...."

That's supposed to be Tom Sizemore from Blackhawk Down.

CHEERS!

·
Registered
309 Posts
There looks to be some nice pieces in this set, although my eye was immediately drawn to the chinstrap buckle on the helmet, which should be on the side of the head really. It would be quite uncomfortable under the chin like that lol. The Rifle also looks similar to the plastic version in the Alert Line DAK set which I got recently, not too bad from a distance, but close up it is not so good and very little functionality when compared to some.

Overall a nice little set though with plenty of potential.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts