One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I just have a question about toys 2.net, I have ordered with them before with no problem, but I ordered a Hot toys NBC figure, with a couple of other accessories, and I ordered it a week ago, and I thought I would have gotten it by now, because I ordered a figure from Hong Kong and it took about a week for me to get it, Toys2 is stationed in Markham Canada, and I live in Long Island NY, which is relatively close, in speaking of postage, I was just hoping if you guys could tell me if you've had any bad experience with them,

thanks.
-rob.

·
Registered
813 Posts
I've always noticed that it takes about a week to get stuff from anywhere in the US to Canada (Montreal in my case), and recently it's taking even longer. It might be spending a couple of extra days in customs... plus don't forget that the 1st of July was Canada day, so the postal service was MiA for that day.

·
CARPEDIEM
800 Posts
I have order from them befored but it took a few weeks from Canada to Cali, they give you a tracking #. It will take more than a week to arrived I think is the delivery service they work with. because I have other from other pople in Canada and the packeges arrived with in a week. hope it helps.Im thinking of ordering from them in the future too.

·
SLAYER RULES!
473 Posts
I don't know my bro bought me 2 zakus and and preordered some HT stuff and he made a account there back in mid June and he did not get a email on what he bought of a thing about making a account. so I don't know what has happen.:sadshake

·
Da revolution is here!
1,979 Posts
And there's also increased traffic in the US due to the Fourth, so that would also help to slow things down. I wouldn't be worried after only a week....If you still haven't seen it by the end of next week, well then you may want to look into it.

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,121 Posts
Never had a problem with Toys.2 . I live on the other side of Canada, and never had a problem. Just because you're close, doesn't mean faster. And you're a lot closer than me.

It's going over the border, so that's almost a guarantee that it's going to be slow. Rule of thumb, always expect 2 weeks over the border. If it gets to you faster, bonus. Depends on the method of shipping as well.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I ordered from them recently and it was pretty fast for an over-the-border shipment. I live in Western PA, so I'm a bit farther from you...digging up the tracking number, it shipped on May 21st and was delivered on May 27th...so, it should be coming soon...

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
azteca

dont worry bro they are the distributors in canada for hot toys out there there good it takes ups about 2 or 3 weeks or so ive delt with them a lot. also you can check your ups. and find out on the tracking and it will show when you will be receiving it its a long wait but well worth it so dont worry you will get it if you use paypal it takes longer

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
I ordered some new AK & M4 weapons set and other stuff from them. I recall took them over well over 2 months, maybe even 3 months to get to me in CA. Took so long I forgot I ordered till it show up at the door. Every time order something from them, always took over 3~4. They really take their sweet time. But you'll get your order.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts