One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ToyOrigin v2 JPEG.jpg

We are happy to introduce Toy Origin (ToyOrigin.com| Collectible figures, 1:6 scale figures, Hot Toys, Sideshow Collectibles) to the world of collectors as the new premiere go-to destination on the web for all things pop culture & collectible! Our mission is to connect collectors with the collectibles they crave inspired by their favorite movies, television shows and video games. We carry a wide range of collectibles, including but not limited to: one sixth scale figures, quarter scale figures, premium Statues, pop culture collectibles & much more! Members enjoy a 5% Rewards Program and Worldwide Shipping to your doorstep.

Toy Origin was established in 2018 to provide a more robust, streamlined platform for collectors worldwide to acquire collectibes in a place where they have access to customer support from collectors who truly care with an umatched Rewards Program (cash back) and a superior experience from order to fulfillment. We stock everything from mass produced pop culture items available at lower price points to the most exclusive, high-end collectibles from the world's hottest brands: Hot Toys, Sideshow Collectibles, Mezco Toyz, XM Studios, Prime 1 Studios, FUNKO, Mondo, Good Smile Company & countless other companies. Something for everyone is our mentality and we are always searching high & low for the latest and greatest in the pop culture space to bring to you!

New collectibles are added @ Toy Origin on a daily basis and we encourage you to Subscribe to our Newsletter (see our website to subscribe) for a look at the Latest Pre-Orders & In Stock items, news and announcements about the company, exclusive discount codes and much more. We are commited to providing a superior experience for collectors in every way: lowest price, exceptional customer care, a superior Rewards Program & the benefit of choice with a product catalog that is constantly evolving.

Questions? Concerns? Reach out to us on the 'Contact Us' page on our website @ ToyOrigin.com| Collectible figures, 1:6 scale figures, Hot Toys, Sideshow Collectibles or e-mail the Collector Care line at [email protected] and we will respond to your inquiry in 24-hours or less! If you have product suggestions or feedback, please do reach out to us - we love hearing from collectors worldwide on how we can improve the experience for you.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just wanted to put this thread here to extend a "Hello" to everyone! Over the last 2 months of deploying & testing our website we have had a TON of orders and if any of our customer(s) are members here at OneSixthWarriors it never hurts to try and connect in yet another way!

(if this post is not permitted for any reason, please feel free to remove it and PM me - it was not posted as 'spam' or anything - just looking to say hello and offer support if needed!)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
On top of adding new products on a daily basis we are making an effort to update our blog (ToyOrigin.com | One sixth scale figures, pop culture collectibles, toys & more!) with new helpful, informative articles related to 1:6 scale collecting and the hobby in general! In addition to informative pieces and editorials we want to bring some interview coverage to the space and speak with artists on a regular basis. There's so little information available on a lot of the greatest minds behind the sculpts and figures we all know and love.

One of our first pieces is something quick and basic but it's asked a lot... How To Display Your Hot Toys Collection

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We have had a great response (thanks for your emails and comments on social media platforms) on our previous articles so we are going to keep the ball rolling while we add new products everyday!

A question we see from new collectors entering the hobby all the time is: what are the differences between scales? What are the pros/cons of each?
So we put together a quick informative piece on this issue: Action Figure & Collectibles Scale: 1:6 Scale, 1:12 Scale - What Does It All Really Mean?!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
As promised, we are keeping the content coming on a regular basis with new articles, how-to pieces, previews (and reviews soon to follow), product announcements and much more!

Over the last few days we have put together a few more articles you might want to check out:
Sideshow Spooktacular - How It Works, Giveaways & Much More!
How To Sell Your Hot Toys or 1:6 Scale Figure Collection
Sideshow 'The Punisher' Premium Format Unveiled @ New York Comic Con 2018
Top 10 Most Expensive Iron Man Hot Toys

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
I've been Minimoyzed
13,940 Posts
Always good to see another retailer out there in toy land.

Just as a heads up for you, any posts from dealers should be made under the Shop and Trade section, under dealer announcements, and not a daily bump up in the general News, Reviews and Discussion area of the site. Just letting you know in case your thread gets deleted and you are wondering why.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,823 Posts
Always good to see another retailer out there in toy land.

Just as a heads up for you, any posts from dealers should be made under the Shop and Trade section, under dealer announcements, and not a daily bump up in the general News, Reviews and Discussion area of the site. Just letting you know in case your thread gets deleted and you are wondering why.
--

SHHH!

Let him figure it out for himself.

Then again . . . hardly any mod presence . . . or member presence . . . so I guess it's all moot at this juncture.

·
I've been Minimoyzed
13,940 Posts
Then again . . . hardly any mod presence . . . or member presence . . . so I guess it's all moot at this juncture.
Fair enough in that regard. But we have places for it, so we can help police ourselves too. ;)

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
--

so yeeeah. i've been wondering about that. i've been out of collecting for awhile...but what's happened around here?? activity on the boards is REALLY slow. like it's dead in here. did something happen to this forum? everybody move to SS Freaks or something

·
I've been Minimoyzed
13,940 Posts
so yeeeah. i've been wondering about that. i've been out of collecting for awhile...but what's happened around here?? activity on the boards is REALLY slow. like it's dead in here. did something happen to this forum? everybody move to SS Freaks or something
Change of ownership of the site. And there has been a bit of neglect to the site by the new owners. Troubles logging in. Troubles loading pictures. Ads are more annoying.... etc. It has driven out some folks and a few admins too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts