·
www.boy-toy.net/bbs
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1/6 Macross Pilot Flight Suit Hikaru Ichijo

(Manufacturer: Toynami/Popbox)
Item status:
This is a PREORDER item and is expected to be in stock on:
Friday 29 February, 2008. Subject to change.
Item description:
This is the perfect rendition of the classic Macross movie version VF-1 Pilot figure of Hikaru Ichijo!
In 1/6 scale, he stands approximately 12 inches tall!
Comes with wearable/removable Helmet, 2 option heads, 5 option hands and an incredibly detailed Pilot Flight Suit!
All this donned on a robust Toynami 1/6 scale highly articulated body!
This is a Limited Edition figure!

·
Divine Intervention!
3,026 Posts
Super cool! With that big hair, I doubt the helmet can go in and it could be a seperate helmet with the sculpt in it as 1 piece.

This is the perfect rendition of the classic Macross movie version VF-1 Pilot figure of Hikaru Ichijo!
I would prefer the original series Hikaru's flight suit version though :

But with that said, I still will want to buy this if the price is right.
Does anyone know if Max is out? I remember seeing prototype of him but not sure if the actual figure is release or not.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I wish the hands were larger. Part of the hair is removable to accommodate the helmet if I remember correctly. Hikaru, Roy and Max in flightsuits are planned. Hikaru and Max in duty uniforms are already available.

Here's a link to Macross World that has a number of pictures of the various prototypes and lots of information from one of the PopBox guys.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.