One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Part-Time Action Hero
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any members own one of these? Are they in scale w/ major 1:6 companies? Poseability, accessories, etc.?

Thanks in advance for any help

·
Registered
177 Posts
I totally agree with the review. I brought those figures years ago from a local comic book store. There are not many accessories, but they were actually pretty nice. The figure, consider how old they are, is pretty advance already.

·
Part-Time Action Hero
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the link and the good info. If the price stays right I'll try to pick up a few of them

·
Super mega jedi ninja
1,510 Posts
I own the Solid Snake figure. He is in scale but slightly shorter than the likes of Hottoys, Dragon, BBI. I customized him with hair (not plastic) I also modified the chest section of the sneaking suit so he can achieve his signature pose with both hands together on the pistol (tactical shooting style) Also i added silver paint to details that were missed during manufacturing. I have had him stored away for ages because i didnt know what to do with him. I’ll take pics tonight and post them tomorrow.

·
Registered
376 Posts
I have the Solid Snake figure, and I compared it to the Cy Girls figure I have, and their the same height 0_0. The figure is pretty cool, But the vest kinda gets in the way alot. but, its pretty cool(maybe just 'cause i'm a giant fan of MGS?)

·
Part-Time Action Hero
1,762 Posts

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
I've got Liquid and Solid Snake, the gear will just squeeze onto a G1 if you close the breastplate carefully. That coat is superb and was the main reason I bought the figure. These are actually by Yamato.

CHEERS!

·
NM156
826 Posts
I have the whole set, the clothing gear and headsculpts are decent but the body is terrible IMHO. I transfered everything to new bodies. I ended up using snake for another bash though and can't figure what to do with his gear as of yet.

The headsculpts look better with repaints too.

I think the pistol and maybe all the weapons are out of scale. You can find a new Mark 23 from Dragon though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts