One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Furious Genius
1,973 Posts
I've always had good dealings with them. One time I was double billed for something, I phoned them and they took care of it right away. I've never had any other problem. I've found them to be reliable and fast when something is in stock. When the item is back ordered they let you know approximately when it will be in and email you before the item ships once it has arrived in the store. On occasion they have had something sent from HK to me at no additional cost, which I thought was great.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
I bought a few things from them in the past with no probs, but Hardcase has had some hard luck w/them, I think.

·
Hobby Military Advisor
1,079 Posts
Well, I just orderd some stuff from Toy Square a while ago, a P90 and M60E1, for prices that are very good. Shipping was fast and I would recommend to order from there if ya need HT stuff.

·
Duty First
1,119 Posts
Yeah, I remember Hardcase had some serious issues with them but I have had no problems, although I've only ordered from them perhaps 4-5 times in the past several years, including getting the HT SCAR guy yesterday.

·
blistering barnacles
600 Posts
If you're preordering (particularly something expensive) I recommend choosing the money order payment option. You don't actually have to pay by money order, they send you a payment request when your order arrives and you can then choose any payment option you want.

They've been very reliable for me. I usually order Hot Toys stuff from them instead of the asian Ebay sellers to get cheaper shipping.

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
I use them often.. Nothing but positive experiences.. shipping to the lower states is a bit much but you can rest assured your item will arrive safe, securely packaged and on time.

·
On the Highway of Life
1,933 Posts
I concur, I am extremely lucky to be able to drive down there and pick up my HT and other 1/6 stuff from Eric in person. Over the years, I have been to Toys Square well over a thousand times!!! So rest assured, you are in good hands.

·
Silent Hunter
14,676 Posts
LMFAO!!!
Not to be monotenous :brickwall ..... try "search" or maybe even "Dealer and Distributor Announcements" sub forum "Dealer Links" :doh

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
I am also from Toronto and I very much agree with Wysdom888. After work I just drive there and get what I want. Sad to say he does not break down boxes for loose stuff. His stuff are all top of the line I might say. Safe and sound.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts