One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
I've used them in 2006 and they were great. Took about 7 days for my stuff to arrive in california and they packed everything pretty good. Shipping was a little high, but considering they are in canada and I'm in the US, it wasn't that big of deal.

·
Unabashed 5.11 Junky
3,866 Posts
I've bought from them a couple of times and never had a problem, personally.

·
Registered
3,641 Posts
Been ordering form them since 2004. Only had one SNAFU which turned out all right in the end. Shipping and handling prices seem reasonable and fair since its Canada to States shipping and packaging is great.

·
On the Highway of Life
1,933 Posts
I have been dealing with Eric since Jan'2005....I buy all of my HT figs from him....Toys2 has been outstanding. I am very lucky to be able to drive there and pick up my stuff whenever I wish :p

·
Huge Predator Mark
125 Posts
i order everything i can get from them. i only go elsewhere when they sell out. like others said, kind of high shipping, but its worth it to me since they receive their product sooner than anyone else it seems.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I bought from them in 2006, service was great and package arrived on time, and shipping was great.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.