One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
asleep
69 Posts
If it is any consolation, the shop is very tiny and there is not much to buy there, only a few random items and pre-orders of upcoming stuff.

In all honesty, you arent missing out on too much beyond seeing the the window display of the next line of figures to come out.

But the areas outside ... thats a different story.:nanana

·
in-the-closet lesbian
4,334 Posts
If it is any consolation, the shop is very tiny and there is not much to buy there, only a few random items and pre-orders of upcoming stuff.

In all honesty, you arent missing out on too much beyond seeing the the window display of the next line of figures to come out.

But the areas outside ... thats a different story.:nanana
yeah, the front window display is the reason to go. i never actually find anything worth buying in there as other stores do figures cheaper. its great if you want the newest figures for sure, but its only a small shop so dont get down if you dont go, there isnt that much there.j

·
super hot outside
4,362 Posts
Gotta agree to the two of you. IMO TH is overrated. You're better off scouring IN's Point if you don't have much time or search around Mongkok area if you have a lot of time. Hopefully I'll be able to do that in the near future (crosses fingers and toes :D).

·
Registered
544 Posts
Top 50 is no mean feat considering there are literally THOUSANDS of shops there ... many of them not much larger than the size of your average toilet stall!

·
asleep
69 Posts
Top 50 is no mean feat considering there are literally THOUSANDS of shops there ... many of them not much larger than the size of your average toilet stall!
I think the inclusion on the list is more of a nod to Hot Toys rather than an actual reference to the quality of the Toy Hunter store. In terms of local Hong Kong brands, HT is pretty high up there.

If you take the HT element away from that store, its pretty lame.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts