One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My latest figure is an LAPD Patrol Officer.
I recently saw the Toy City LA Cops clothing and equipment set and thought it would be an ideal compliment to the LAPD SWAT team and K9 team I put together about a year or so ago.

Most of what you see here is the Toy City set. I had to buy the figure which is a Dam toys or DiD, it was advertised by the seller as both, and I am not that clued up on which bodies come from which manufacturers.

I added some small details myself like the pens in the shirt pocket, and the radio handset.
The belt gear in the Toy City set is pretty basic, so I added a few extra items, and I also converted the left handed pistol Holster to a right handed one. He will now go on display with the other LAPD figures I have.

View attachment 383991

View attachment 383984

View attachment 383985

View attachment 383986

View attachment 383987

View attachment 383988

View attachment 383989

View attachment 383990

·
Registered
260 Posts
Thanks for posting this. Great photo ideas here! I also have it and agree it's strong but needs some tweaks. Mine came with a crooked name tag. Lol.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thanks Chaps,

This was fun to put together.

Gubernatorfan, the body and head sculpt are I think from the DAM Tet offensive figure.

I tried to look out for the sort of gear that was regularly seen on LAPD duty belts. As previously mentioned I converted the holster to be right handed, and I used the handcuffs pouch, radio pouch and radio, and mag pouch from the set. I have then added a torch in a pouch, a pepper spray and pouch, and a multitool and pouch to the belt equipment. I also added the radio hand set, which fortunately I had kicking around in my spares box. The Beretta 92f pistol and its spare mags are also spares that I had, which were better detailed than the included items.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks David, for both the praise and for expanding the pics for me too. I very much appreciate it.

Paul

1 - 7 of 7 Posts