One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The kit on these things is nothing short of art, and they are painfully cool, yet ANOTHER thing I want from Hot Toys...sigh!

TOUGH X APEXPLORERS CLASSIC ACTION FIGURE / ADAM (Normal version)

Adam is 1:6 scale fully poseable figure approximately stands 35 cm tall with over 20 points of articulation.
It also comes with a full uniform featuring Hong Kong fashion brand TOUGH's product and accessory set:

l Tough x Apexplorers Backpack
l LoDown Jacket
l Tough x Apexplorers Jeans
l Tough x Apexplorers T-shirt
l Balance Harness
l Lightning Snowshoes
l Apexplorers Revolution Flag
l Apexplorers Revolution Batch
l Ice Axe
l Gas Mask
l Work Gloves
l Outdoor Radio
l Cold Weather Boots
l Climbing Equipments

**This item is limited to produce.

{Release date: Q2, 2008}

©2008 All right reserved by Winson Classic Creation Limited
Product created and designed by Winson Classic Creation Ltd
Manufactured by Hot Toys Limited

TOUGH X APEXPLORERS CLASSIC ACTION FIGURE / ADAM (Special version)

Adam is 1:6 scale fully poseable figure approximately stands 35 cm tall with over 20 points of articulation.
It also comes with a full uniform featuring Hong Kong fashion brand TOUGH's product designs and accessory set:

l Tough x Apexplorers Backpack
l LoDown Jacket
l Tough x Apexplorers Jeans
l Tough x Apexplorers T-shirt
l Balance Harness
l Lightning Snowshoes
l Apexplorers Revolution Flag
l Apexplorers Revolution Batch
l Ice Axe
l Gas Mask
l Work Gloves
l Outdoor Radio
l Cold Weather Boots
l Climbing Equipments

** This item is limited to produce
** Each unit comes with authenticity of certificate

{Release date: Q2, 2008}

©2008 All right reserved by Winson Classic Creation Limited
Product created and designed by Winson Classic Creation Ltd
Manufactured by Hot Toys Limited

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wow! amazing bashes you have done with your Ape Explorer there!
& your skill in capturing the pictures are truly professional
Yep as MisterToy has pointed out these are by Winson Ma for Hot Toys to manuacture and distribute.

I always think Winson Ma is thinking what would've happened if 'Planet of the Apes' was taken to it's natural conclusion, and how cool would modern designer tecno apes look, and then he just let his mind go crazy with the gadgets and outfits.
There's a definite urban street high fashion vibe as well. I mean he must be doing something right if you look at a 1/6 figure and think I would kill for that coat and those jeans in 1/1 scale (I wonder if Bathing Ape will pick up on it?).
At the end of the day they are just sub zero cool!

Winson Ma (of Brothersworker/Brothersfree fame) was behind last years Firespectre, they're just very cool designer toys for toys sake, you can find out about them here-

http://www.winsoncreation.com/

and more here-

http://toysrevil.blogspot.com/2006/0...explorers.html

·
1:6 puppy
985 Posts
as a proud owner of the oddly named 'jungle' apexplorer..it's arctic all the way...i just got to get me one of these(and the ABU airman..thanks for the heads up wook).the black one will no doubt be too mutch for mere mortals...but i'll take it in red,thank you.no...not into the ape thing,but the gear is tops.no rocket propelled pineaples or fur lined wetsuits this time(see the last apexplorer fig).i am so broke.but...who needs food? i could stand to lose some pounds.

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Man. I love these figures, they are works of art. But, I'm a basher and can't see spending the cash (not that I have any money right now) on these if I'm going to cut - glue - sand - paint... Why can't we find these uber cool parts loose?

·
1:6 puppy
985 Posts
if y'all arent into the apething (i hear ya)..just swap out the heads.they can be 'arctic CIA dudes or some such.maybe add some of those new chi-com weapons and you've got a tibetan freedom fighters...nice huh?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.