One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Jawa
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As many of you might know, George Lucas originally considered Toshiro Mifune to play Obi-Wan Kenobi. I have always wanted to make a version of him. Here is my attempt:

Toshiro Mifune as Jedi Knight

Mifune Jedi meets Stormtroopers:

Head: Dragon Subudai Mongol Warrior (sculpted hair)
Body: Dragon Neo3
Hands: Soldier Story bendable hands, BBi G3 wrist pegs
Boots: In the Past Toys brown German Jackboots
Jedi Robes, Lightsaber, Cloak: Hasbro Saga ANH Obi-Wan Kenobi
Pants: random brown pants

Here's a picture of some upgraded Hasbro VOTC Stormtroopers:

The stormtroopers on the right and left have Dragon bodies. The Stormtrooper in the middle has a BBi G2 body with bendable Dragon hands.

Questions, comments, critiques always appreciated! Thanks for looking!

·
The rest will flow
333 Posts
That's funtastic! Those stormtroopers, will they ever learn?

·
Jawa
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the comments guys! Alec Guinness is awesome, but Mifune would have been totally badass as Obi-Wan!

That's funtastic! Those stormtroopers, will they ever learn?
Haha, if they learned, the the Star Wars trilogy would have been about 2 minutes long!

·
Registered
119 Posts
They say that you should always go with with your first instinct. These pictures clearly demonstrate that Mifune-san would have been a bad-ass Obi Wan. I'm not taking anything away from Sir Alec, but the king of cinema samurai would have taken the venerable Jedi master in a whole different direction. Can you imagine Jet Li playing Obi Wan in the prequels? Damn! Anyhow, sweet figure, bruddah!

Salud!
:cheers

·
Jawa
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks guys! I'm glad everybody enjoys this "what if" custom. This was a fun custom to make, and the "photoshoot" was even more fun, haha!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts