One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello together,

a time ago i posted my first kitbash of Lara Croft.
After the positive feedback i created the complete Tomb Raider Franchise since 2013. The left picture is again my first creations from the reboot of 2013. In the middle my new creation of "Rise of the Tomb Raider". And at least my imagination of the new video game "Shadow of the Tomb Raider".

Hope you like it.

Greetings from Germany

Joint Thigh Knee Snapshot Wood

·
Registered
232 Posts
Amazing work! Your portrayal is spot on. Love the diorama you've made for the reboot version.

Now I really wish I could get the second game.

·
Registered
2,774 Posts
Great work! Love the display, too. I think we will see another Lara figure soon with the new movie coming out.

By the way, can you tell me what headsculpt you used for the Lara figure in black?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great work! Love the display, too. I think we will see another Lara figure soon with the new movie coming out.

By the way, can you tell me what headsculpt you used for the Lara figure in black?
Yes. It's the same headsculpt like the others. The headsculpt comes from the unofficial version from SW OUR world fs004. The headsculpt for shadow of the Tomb Raider i bought separately on eBay. I think the second production of SW OUR WORLD FS004 got an update, because it has hair at the neck. At the first version it was i problem. By the first on i add some hair at the neck.

A big Thanks to all who like my creations.

By the way Crystal dynamics Thigh Hat Waist Fashion design String instrument

added my fist version at the Comminity Showcase.

Picture frame Interior design Art Painting Rectangle

Sorry for my bad English.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts