One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NOTE: I realize general discussion is not necessarily the appropriate area, but given how there are members of the group in the area I believe this would be appropriate.

In addition, please refrain from inappropriate/unwanted commentary.

--

FELLOW MEMBERS IN HONG KONG . . .

Please be safe during the current tumultuous situation.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Amen to that please be alert and stay safe!

·
Warning: Choking Hazard !
1,389 Posts
The situation is getting out of hand and looking to reach the tipping point soon.
On a lighter note and in the spirit of our hobby, people have been kit bashing sixth scale protesters !
These are not mine so credit to the owners of the figures and pictures that I am sharing.

I am also working on mine not in support of what's happening but as an interesting subject matter.

Attachments

·
Registered
265 Posts
i didn't see any 1/6th policemen on site...although such figures are a dime a plenty. I am guessing the hobbyist is worried onlookers might just trash them! :goodluck

·
Warning: Choking Hazard !
1,389 Posts
hey! the 1/6th are protesting too!!!:doh
i didn't see any 1/6th policemen on site...although such figures are a dime a plenty. I am guessing the hobbyist is worried onlookers might just trash them! :goodluck
(CTTO) I am sure these pictures were not taken outside !

Free dome is a tough fight I wish I could do more than send moral support.
Time will tell how it will all play out.

P/S : Sorry DFC did not mean to hijack your thread :)

·
Why am i here?
3,809 Posts
The situation is getting out of hand and looking to reach the tipping point soon.
On a lighter note and in the spirit of our hobby, people have been kit bashing sixth scale protesters !
These are not mine so credit to the owners of the figures and pictures that I am sharing.

I am also working on mine not in support of what's happening but as an interesting subject matter.
Wow those are some awsome kitbashes!

·
1/6 Newbie
4 Posts
Hope the situation can be resolved peacefully in the days to come. I also noted on the BBICN forum that Chinese companies are coming out with Hong Kong police and riot control figures, guess some Chinese companies saw the 1/6 protester kitbashes?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.