One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings,
Some time ago I purchased 2 ZMDC figures (Kusa Hairy Rogue and Da Joint Zero metal). I look upon those now and see bland figures. Now that I can kitbash like nobody's business - the question is should I fix up my two figures. I want to add details and do gold leafing and tubings to the arm cannon and all that. What do you think?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here is the main guy. I got him new at the time and was unimpressed (my first foray into 1/6 figures). The hand pin broke and some of the seams were not glued properly. I guess these guys are still selling for under $90 so what ever I do wont bring them down anymore. Anyway-I was going to add some steel color and gold leaf the eyes and dragon on the breastplate. Also take the axes somewhere other than red.........any suggestions?

·
Registered
39 Posts
That’s cool stuff. My opinion, bash it. I think your idea of adding other metal colors is the way to go. Might even think of the base red/orange color as background rust with other metal colors over it. I would change out the balloon pants for something tighter to go with those boots. Thanks for posting the pictures!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I agree with you about the balloon pants. They are foam.........really weird. I will be lurking in the forums for some different pants.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts