One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did this figure ever released? I found ebay link but no real store showed it other than pre order(I dont know if it was ever released?). Does it have any difference than Takara? It look exactly same. And how is the quality.

·
Registered
661 Posts
It's not released. I have mine per-ordered at OSK with deposit since January 2018 when it was announced.
The production might have been canceled. It's been really long time.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's not released. I have mine per-ordered at OSK with deposit since January 2018 when it was announced.
The production might have been canceled. It's been really long time.
There is an Ebay store selling it(link below), Is it a scam?

·
Registered
5,657 Posts
Much worse than that: look at the Promo Picture, it says “2017 Tittoys make 1/6 Collectible Action Figure.” A 2017 announcement! No reason whatsoever to suppose that EBayer springwindblowing is per your question “a scam;” and all their other auctions and profile seem legit. Still, you should stay far away, and wish good luck to those two people who have apparently bought two of this from them.

E-Bay is just a terrible fit for pre-orders, esp where we aren’t talking about eg a situation of “I know I’m picking these items up at SDCC in ten days,” but rather, a future product that could be, as here, more than half a decade “delayed.” The vendor here could have (and probably did) list these in good faith, not remotely imagining a 5 year delay. But the real question doesn’t need to go so far as to call anyone “a scam.” The simpler question is whether you would be ready just to trust some random, probably well-intentioned seller with a lot of your money, long after all E-Bay’s periods and protections will have lapsed. The obvious answer would be No. Nice looking figure, tho.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was almost bought one. Rather than that I am buying the Takara version. Its the same armor. I am not sure If the seller has good intentions though. He was renewing this sale since 2019. Though maybe as you said he just don't realise as this product will never be release.

·
Registered
5,657 Posts
Yeah, it would be very interesting to see what he would say to an inquiring email asking him what the situation is. His two buyers were October 2020 and December 2020, so if the refund period is 180 days (not sure if that's what it is now), one of them is out of time, and can only hope the seller refunds voluntarily.

My intent when I responded to you Drugut was to caution you against entering into that EBay deal, but at the same time, not tagging this seller's reputation with a possibly undeserved "scam." At the very least, the seller is acting unwisely though. Too bad in all respects, esp. the high probability the TitToys will never come out, but you should be happy with the Takara. I'm back with the old Medicom version, so either one of those would be an upgrade for mine.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You must be correct, A seller with such a high score will not risk his reputation for just a figure. There is so much scam going on ebay style sites I just become paranoid :)

·
Registered
661 Posts
Just got an email from OSK saying that the manufacturer is not responding and cancelling all pre-orders.
I got my refund.. I really wish this one would come out..Too bad.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just got an email from OSK saying that the manufacturer is not responding and cancelling all pre-orders.
I got my refund.. I really wish this one would come out..Too bad.
I am very new to 1/6 figures, Does Tit toys is a new company?

·
Registered
10 Posts
May just need to spring the extra $50-$100 (or more!) for a Takara Kerberos on ebay unfortunately if you want the Takara version.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
May just need to spring the extra $50-$100 (or more!) for a Takara Kerberos on ebay unfortunately if you want the Takara version.
I will wait for a second hand, cheaper Takara. I am really in love with design but still 300 dollar is too much for my budget.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,855 Posts
TIT TOYS apparently went t**s up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts