One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'm sure you guys took the time to check out my previous pics of my sniper in desert tiger stripe. Well i thought I'd put him in action. I had him do patrol along the perimeter. He engaged a couple tangos at his 9, scanned for remaining threats then continued his shift. LOL. Enjoy!!!
Love how the desert tiger blends in with the stone wall of the background.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks good. Where did you get the patrol cap from? I've never seen one in desert tiger stripe.
I do believe it's a Toy Soldier cap. If I remember correctly, I got the uniform and cap as a set on eBay. It's been a couple years so it's hard to remember, but I'm positive it's TS. I can tell by the stitching and material.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I like your pictures. So what figure is that? When are we going to see him setting up for the long shot? Nice!
Thanks!

The figure is the Samuel bbi G2 base figure for like $14.99-$16.99. Remember the ones that were carded but were in like half a plastic tube? That was them.

I'll get him posted up for a longshot. Lighting is bad now, but for sure I'll make it happen. Thanks again!!!

·
1:6 puppy
985 Posts
well of course i'm going to scope out any figure in tiger stripe.and this one is a keeper.out-freaking-standing.i have seen those caps for sale at 'actionfigure2002.com',but i dont know when their site will be cleaned of E-cooties.one propper tango popper sir.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts