4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ULTRAMAN_SV_7297 by kraggy2011, on Flickr

ULTRAMAN_SV_7311 by kraggy2011, on Flickr

ULTRAMAN_SV_7350 by kraggy2011, on Flickr

ULTRAMAN_SV_7390 by kraggy2011, on Flickr

Description

1/6 ULTRAMAN SUIT (STEALTH VERSION)
The 1/6 ULTRAMAN SUIT <Stealth Version> is available for pre-order at USD280 / HKD2180 with Worldwide Shipping included in the price.
1/6 ULTRAMAN SUIT, which had the pre-order closed back in August, will be returning in a new color! The 1/6 ULTRAMAN SUIT <Stealth Version> has a black-toned color, and the clear parts have been changed to red. It is a 1/6th scale (approx. 31cm tall) fully-articulated figure, with over 40 points of articulation. Eyes, Color Timer on the chest, and the Spacium Ray device on the arms all have an LED light-up function. In addition to the helmet head, it includes an interchangeable bare-face head of Shinjiro, which was sculpted by a Japanese figure artist Ryu Oyama. The figure also comes with 4 sets of interchangeable hands (relaxed hands, opened hands, fists, and Spacium Ray shooting pose hands) and effect parts for Spacium Blade.
Delivery Date: Estimate 1st quarter 2018.
All unpaid orders would be cancelled after the sale.
Orders are not transferable to third parties.

* Final product may vary from prototype images.

https://www.threezerohk.com/hot-products/

·
in-the-closet lesbian
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Warning: Choking Hazard !
1,394 Posts
I would have been all over this stealth version if it was from Sentinel instead of 3Z.

..sorry - did not mean to hijack your thread
:tiptoe I'll go back into my hidey-hole and be quiet now...

·
in-the-closet lesbian
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would have been all over this stealth version if it was from Sentinel instead of 3Z.

..sorry - did not mean to hijack your thread
:tiptoe I'll go back into my hidey-hole and be quiet now...
I agree that a Sentinel one would be even better, but that isn't a bash at 3Z. The Sentinel and 3Z are basically the same (based on everything I have found including some comparisons I saw on FB by someone with both) with the Sentinel being made with metal and a much higher price tag to go with it while the 3Z one is plastic and cheaper.

I am happy to get both (if only I could find the Sentinel one a a good price), one company is doing the equivalent of HT diecast Iron Man while the other is doing the equivalent of the HT MMS Iron Man...

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,929 Posts
I too checked around and the MSRP is $280.00 with some offering better pricing, but its a very slim margin on the dealer pricing level as well for this offering.

I grew up watching the first ULTRAMAN series and followed some of the later series.

This offering while being ULTRAMAN is a very manga/tech influenced and comes like the offspring from "what if" War Machine Iron Man got it on with an Asian female cyborg.

·
in-the-closet lesbian
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I too checked around and the MSRP is $280.00 with some offering better pricing, but its a very slim margin on the dealer pricing level as well for this offering.

I grew up watching the first ULTRAMAN series and followed some of the later series.

This offering while being ULTRAMAN is a very manga/tech influenced and comes like the offspring from "what if" War Machine Iron Man got it on with an Asian female cyborg.
One of the good things about Threezero is that shipping worldwide is included in the price, while with other retailer and dealers shipping is extra, so usually better to buy direct. That said it is still pricey at 280 USD. Still, the Sentinel is usually way more so best option. for now.

·
in-the-closet lesbian
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I really wish they would release the original Ultraman
The vintage suit? I bet some companies have done it already. probably Medicom or Takara, might be worth searching

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,929 Posts
I believe there was an offering of the original from a year or so ago, but it was limited and pricey. From the pictures I saw, it look great.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts