One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
MUST STOP SPENDING ON 1/6
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today, we want to share with you photos of RoboCop EM-208 unpainted prototype, we are still working on this 1/6th scale collectible, so please keep an eye on our Facebook page for more updates!

The EM-208 is an army cyborg created by OmniCorp and we think that it can be a nice sparring partner for RoboCop V1 and V3 figures, which we have in the works as well.

RoboCop《鐵甲威龍》EM-208試版發佈!

鐵甲威龍的訓練對手全AI智能機械人EM-208也推出了!threezero將EM-208精細的機械結構完全重現,收藏於手部的槍械也跟足原著呢!有進一步消息我們會為大家發佈,請留意我們的Facebook吧。

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
I like it.

I was a little scared by the first photo. The angle make him look rather "squatty." But, the others redeem the figure.

Hell, almost everything's overpriced these days. Nothing new there.

·
Registered
5,655 Posts
For me, this cyborg is better than Robocop:wideyes
For purposes of a figure, I 100% agree. In my mind I can never separate the actual 2014 Robocop design from quite specifically what he is, and I am lukewarm on the remake at best.

This figure on the other hand while it can be used to celebrate its own movie for its fans, has so many other broad purposes -- as a general cyborg, or eg a potential Marvel Universe Iron Man drone or some kind of Mandroid, etc. For GI Joe you could get an excellent Cobra B.A.T. out of this (and I don't see Sideshow getting around to B.A.T.s any time soon). I wish they'd made a cheap mass-market version of this design that could have been a kitbash Army Builder.

·
Registered
5,655 Posts
Potentially also usable as a Pacific Rim Pilot suit?

·
Registered
5,655 Posts
GIJ:ARAH fans, your 1/6 BAT has arrived.......commence with customizing.
That's what I said! I might try one, but I'm looking forward to those more skilled showing theirs.

·
Registered
3,078 Posts
I like the design... Want one! I'll just pretend its Skynet's prototype Terminator model T-208 to go with my T2 display.
Just wondering why they refer to it as a "cyborg"...

·
Registered
5,139 Posts
Looks pretty Bad @ss!!!! I would love to have two of these, but somehow I doubt I will have the money at the time. Contrary to what others think. I personally like the design of the new Robo Cop. looks pretty good especially in that black. what I will do is have my favorite dealer take 25-50 off my card each week and as (not particularly these although I would love to have them) a figure comes out that I like , if I have enough on hold buy the figure I want and if not ...oh well. I just received the two really must figure for me this year. that is the Man of Steel and the Hot Toys Roadblock paid for those two by having my dealer take 25.00 off my card each week. although I spent around 450.00 for the two figures...doing it that way it didn't seem like it. Good Stuff to go you to do this for me...man I miss those guys.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts