One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Showed up on facebook:

The main draw is of course the titan, but if you look down the bottom you can see prototypes of Dead Space 3 protagonists Isaac Clarke and John Carver:

There's also what i'm pretty sure are teases for Mass Effect and Crysis figures, of course those game covers could just happened to have been sitting on the desk when they took the photo (pfft).

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Re: ThreeZero Dead Space (plus mass effect and crysis) teaser.

Hmm... The words 'mass' and 'effect' were what drew me to the thread, but in order to get escited, I would have liked to see something more solid. Yeah, they probably are teasers, but considering all we see is the game cover(!) I'd say a ME figure only entered the idea stage.

That said, I'd give my right nut - and even probably left - for a Commander Shepard.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: ThreeZero Dead Space (plus mass effect and crysis) teaser.

Hmm... The words 'mass' and 'effect' were what drew me to the thread, but in order to get escited, I would have liked to see something more solid. Yeah, they probably are teasers, but considering all we see is the game cover(!) I'd say a ME figure only entered the idea stage.

That said, I'd give my right nut - and even probably left - for a Commander Shepard.
True, looking at it now the title is misleading and somewhat reactionary, i'll see if i can edit it. Got a little carried away with the idea of proper 1/6 mass effect figures.

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
They really want to monopolize 1/6 video game licenses don't they?
Forget Titanfall, Lost Planet and Dead Space give us Mass Effect, Gears of War and Halo 3 marines.

·
Not a real doctor
1,560 Posts
Forget Titanfall, Lost Planet and Dead Space give us Mass Effect, Gears of War and Halo 3 marines.
What the heck, man?! :knock

Leave Dead Space alone!! :eek:verkill

:lol :tongue

And nobody plays Halo anymore.. *runs* :b

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Oooh. Looks like they're in deep with EA from the properties they have.
Aside from Lost Planet (Capcom) they'll have a busy couple of years ahead of them which is great.
I wonder if this is tied specifically to an exact title -- Mass Effect 3 and Crysis 3.

And is that female head Michonne? Maybe not but that also looks like a fem body with a muscular build to the arms below Carver's red sleeves at the bottom of the image.

Fun! Thanks Snakey!

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
I would love a female CDR. Sheppard and my daughter would kill for Garrus.
A lot of females would...

That said, I really doubt we'll see any of the aliens with different anatomy than human(ish) since they will be very limited to that exact species - so no krogan, no turian, no quarian (no Tali! To a lot of guys' great sorrow - them hips you know), etc.

As far as I know, the bodies are the most expensive part to develop, and once you have the molds for one, companies are reluctant to switch, simply because they are such an investment - and you can't get anything else out of a krogan mold than krogan.

Very, very unfortunate. I for one would love to have the Dirty Dozen you gather in ME2, but it won't happen.

G

·
I'd love to see some Crysis figures! It's a shame about Dead Space, because it's clearly based on the third one, and that was the weakest entry in the series for me

·
Banned
3,778 Posts

Lower left right? Pretty cool.

Or any SCI-FI video game with robots and what not.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts