One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
2,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

ThreeA expands their 1:6th scale HALO figure collection to include the Spartan that started it all: John-117, aka Master Chief. The initial release will be exclusive to bambalandstore.com, the Bambaland Exclusive Edition Master Chief including a Z-250 LightRifle (with light-up feature), which will not be available anywhere else. Pre-orders begin Wednesday, November 19, 2014 at 8:00pm EST, the figure priced at $240 USD, including free international shipping.

FIGURE DETAILS
  • Figure Stands 13.5-Inches (34.3cm) Tall
  • Over 35 Points of Articulation Featuring Fully Articulated Fingers
  • All Rifles Magnetically Attach to Shoulder Armor
  • Illuminated Helmet Featuring 4 LED Lights
  • Highly-Detailed Sculpt and Paint Application

WEAPON LOADOUT
  • Z-250 LightRifle [Bambaland Exclusive Weapon]
  • ARC-920 Railgun
  • MA5D Assault Rifle
  • M11 Combat Knife

BATTERY REQUIREMENTS [Batteries Not Included]
  • Helmet Requires AG1 x3 Button Cell Batteries
  • Z-250 LightRifle requires CR2032H x1 Battery

*Design and color may change on final shipping version

·
Registered
190 Posts
Would be nice if 3A also made a Noble-Six figure.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I put in a preorder at BBTS for $215.

Also available at Alterego and SSC for PO.

·
It Figures!
268 Posts
Looks cool, but I never really understood the appeal of Halo and these characters. They look too much like motorcross riders to me!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Looks cool, but I never really understood the appeal of Halo and these characters. They look too much like motorcross riders to me!
I think it's that we all want or like a glimpse of the future, not to mention that they're seen as heroes. They're American and although I'm not too familiar if they are associated with a branch of the U.S. Armed forces, it probably adds to the appeal that they just might be. True they may look like motor cross riders, but don't motor cross riders look cool in all their gear? :). I don't like the game myself, but always wanted one of the characters and since this guy is the holy grail of the game, the icon, the mascot, their flagship character, well, I just had to have one. Probably will just sit in it's box though, since I don't ever remove my figures from their boxes and sometimes not even their shipping box. LOL.

·
Registered
152 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
I wish I had the money for one of these... HALO is pretty cool. yeah it looks like a fancy dirt-bike racer, but the story rocks. And the high-tech armor is very appealing.

·
It Figures!
268 Posts
I think it's that we all want or like a glimpse of the future, not to mention that they're seen as heroes. They're American and although I'm not too familiar if they are associated with a branch of the U.S. Armed forces, it probably adds to the appeal that they just might be. True they may look like motor cross riders, but don't motor cross riders look cool in all their gear? :). I don't like the game myself, but always wanted one of the characters and since this guy is the holy grail of the game, the icon, the mascot, their flagship character, well, I just had to have one. Probably will just sit in it's box though, since I don't ever remove my figures from their boxes and sometimes not even their shipping box. LOL.
Very well put!

·
MarshallMade Collectibles
62 Posts
I hate spending that kind of money but the more I keep looking at the pictures I had to bite the bullet and pull the needle gun trigger. He's pro-ordered! Now the wait begins!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts