One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

This album does not have any photos.

642 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Undead Soldier 
#1 ·
This album does not have any photos. Um, why not? I spent 2+ hours following several threads with instructions that either (1) didn't display what actually appears (dropdowns that don't exist) or (2) just didn't make any sense.

A little while ago I wrote in the "Sticky" arena how coming here to OSW just isn't what it used to be. And by that a place both where I could come for advice from like-minded members and, once I got into the hobby and (I think anyway) hold my own come to display work that I'd completed. I still do that. But on a 1:18 site if for no other reason then it's a whole lot 'effin easier to post pics!

I have some pics I posted earlier this evening. They're supposed to be in an album I created but am told the album doesn't have any photos. Then when I go to the gallery area I can see 'em. But even when I can find 'em, when I try to open it to look at a larger image (I even keep checking the "Enlarge Image" field) but instead I get a small image with a WHOLE LOTTA extra fields that I have absolutely no use for whatsoever. Hey, it's a tank. I'm not gonna write War and Peace to describe it.

And as I mentioned in the other thread. I'd like to add more. Describe how I built it maybe but there's a 1:18 site that allows me to do that a whole lot easier. I see a pic, double-tap and a decent sized picture is had. Ah, the good 'ole days...

Right now there are 25+ options for emojis, icons, symbols, fonts and everything else. How 'bout a folder. A few icons with the pics I uploaded and an easy way to look at 'em....?

Bye

See less See more
#2 ·
A few hours go by and no suggestions. Ok, now wondering if my question might have been...

"Hey, any hints as to what bra and panties to place on the Barbie dolls for (insert Barbie figure name here) ...."?

And what responses who'd I get then? A few years ago if a guy spent a few months putting together a WW2 armored vehicle in 1:6 scale this might be the place to go. Coincidentally the website was (and still is - although not exactly sure why) called One Sixth WARRIORS.

I had some soldiers/crew I wanted to add but just got frustrated (and no, sorry, none are wearing Lingerie). But if anyone can suggest a 1:6 website where items like what OSW used to focus on and not like the OST&A it has become please let me know.

Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.