One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
See subject.

No.

They're nothing like PHICEN seamless female bodies.

Nowadays, they're considered "relics", but for a period they were considered all the rage.

PHICENs probably view them as obsolete models.

·
Registered
1/6 Action Figures such as: Hot Toys, Art Figures, Enterbay, EdStar, Toys Dao, Dragon Models, etc.
68 Posts
See subject.

No.

They're nothing like PHICEN seamless female bodies.

Nowadays, they're considered "relics", but for a period they were considered all the rage.

PHICENs probably view them as obsolete models.

View attachment 455872
I'm quite familiar with these bodies. Because I have a cy girl 2.0 body, and a Takara body. Lots of articulation, and versatility.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm quite familiar with these bodies. Because I have a cy girl 2.0 body, and a Takara body. Lots of articulation, and versatility.
--

I still have GI JANEs, CY GIRLs 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, PBs, PB STAGE 2, DML "Winona", "Lihn", "Eve 1.0", and many more from various brands/manufacturers of known and unknown origin throughout the years up to the greatest/latest by PHICEN.

For the record, I was initially very anti-PHICEN when they first came out. Over time . . . and after much "beta" testing at the expense of many collectors I took a venture with PHICEN's "Nina 1.0" figure and the rest is history.

I still prefer jointed bodies, but seamless have their place and purpose within the 1:6 hobby if done properly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts