One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
super hot outside
4,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK I had planned to order this set. I've set aside some money, but lo and behold it's now gone. Not a shred of trace or info on triad's site or their ebay store. Simply vanished. I contacted their ebay rep, no replies.

Anyone got scoop on what's going on with the set?

Is triad getting a cease and desist order from WB?

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Triad has them listed with buy it now on Ebay. I looked yesterday and the listings said 49 available of each figure.
yep, they WERE there yesterday. i was gonna buy one today from their eBay store but they've all been taken down now according to the completed listing the reason is "no longer available".

and GSTG doesn't seem to carry these for some reason. they have everything else Triad has made from what i can tell

·
The Man of Steel
130 Posts
Dam I really hope there not sold out cause that would suck. I was just about to place and order then poff there gone. Hopefully a member here picked up and extra set and would be willing to help me out:hyper:hyper:hyper. I still have the money saved up.

·
super hot outside
4,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yep, for good.

I guess if you pray reaallly hard and be a good boy for a year, Hot Toys will make The Matrix figures :D

It's been almost 10 years now since the first film, it's pretty much a classic now with strong cult-like following. HT wouldn't pass on this one I'm sure.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Yep, for good.

I guess if you pray reaallly hard and be a good boy for a year, Hot Toys will make The Matrix figures :D

It's been almost 10 years now since the first film, it's pretty much a classic now with strong cult-like following. HT wouldn't pass on this one I'm sure.
They did make one...Neo from the first Matrix movie. It was one of their first "Famous Type" figures and unlicensed (along with a George Lucas/director and Tom Cruise/MI2 figures)

·
Registered
716 Posts
Just as I was going for the Theodore at Triad, it disappeared on me. Thanks Mookeylama for the tip on Good Stuff to Go :thumb I guess Theodore and all his friends won't be showing up either. That would be great if HT picked the Matrix properties and ran with it.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I think it may be a licensing issues cos there is absolutely no trace of it at all but i think we should wait for the final word from Triad.. Maybe they going to come up with a better Neo figure??

1 - 20 of 33 Posts