One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The WOH exclusive that isn't,that no one has really talked about yet..SCAR rifles

There was a limited edition 1/6 scale FN SCAR set from Merit International.This is a supposed edition of 80 only and it was available at the Merit booth for 25 bucks.There are 2 versions of the SCAR.Both are the 5.56 version,one is in black and the other is the standard color tan/brown.The cool inclusion here is the M203 under mounted grenade launcher included with the set.I won a set as an honorable mention in the contest,after I had already bought one.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
LOL, limited to 80? Sounds like Merit all right. How is it an OSW exclusive?

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DAMN the fat little fingers!!!!Thanks Mike,Laurie.I can just see the wheels turning in everyones heads.

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
Got Dang it Dale...! I was standing there looking at the thing in the display case... The young lady Standing there never said it was available I thought it was just a display Item only.... I know you will put that baby to good use friend... Congrats to ya....Sure would look nice in the hands of a ACU Figure... Hint hint hint.. LOL,LOL...

·
Banned
1,372 Posts
I wouldn't have had the opportunity to purchase one if it wasn't for Laurie, Jesse & Butch. Thanks guys. I went and purchased another one just before closing to possibly sell or just hang on to as a souvenir.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ACU figure??Hmm Keith.I may have picked up some gear to make one we had talked about.I hope it makes you proud!

·
BBi Fanboy
2,210 Posts
So that was for sale eh? Dammit! Some guy working one of the airsoft booths had one and when I asked him about it, he hid it in his bag and said that someone else had brought it from Hong Kong especially for him. Guess that was a load of crap. :(

On the upside, I picked up 5 of those Dr. Figures SCARs from Unittoyz. :)

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Maybe his HK bud really did pick him one up, Sgt. Shultz. Just in case, tho, send me a physical descrip. That way, if he shows up in hell, I can choke him for you - as i'll have nothing much else going on besides the old e-damnation gig.

You have to ask, and more than once, at WOH, sometimes. For all the great dealers there, you'll sometimes encounter these "classified" offers. That's not much help to the hobby, and a lot different than real exclusives.

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
ACU figure??Hmm Keith.I may have picked up some gear to make one we had talked about.I hope it makes you proud!
Oh no doubt... You know how you do it...S.O.P from his head to feet. Never mind me,I know a weapon like that will inspire you to create something so sweet you will have to say to yourself .." Yeah boy..I can do this " LOL,LOL...

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Damn man.I ain't that good.But thanks.

·
Da revolution is here!
1,979 Posts
Looks like a cool set, I was surprised when I saw it in the pics. How does it rank versus the Toy Soldier or ACE version? BTW, the grenade launcher can be mounted on the black one as well, correct?

·
Banned
1,372 Posts
Looks like a cool set, I was surprised when I saw it in the pics. How does it rank versus the Toy Soldier or ACE version? BTW, the grenade launcher can be mounted on the black one as well, correct?
The rifle itself, I think, is better than both except for the muzzle. It is kind of fragile.

The accessories are pretty good, but I am more partial to the TS stuff. The grenade launcher is sweet.

I will try and post a side by side comparison, if nobody beats me to it.

·
Registered
813 Posts
I noticed a few pics of Crowinghorse's showing a Ghost Recon style Crye helmet at the Merit stand. Does this mean we'll actually see a GR style soldier some time in the future?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.