One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
HOME OF FINE 1/6 CUSTOMS
4,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here are my 3 current custom figures for the newly named "The Walking Dead: Wahkiakum County". I imagined that the zombie apocalypse would be happening all around the country and since The Walking Dead only takes place in Atlanta, I created some original characters based in another state. Sort of like a spin-off :).

I made a few adjustments. First, I gave Sheriff Locklear a new backpack. I also gave Omari a new shemagh and wrapped it around his neck, instead of his head. I just didn't want to hide the awesome headsculpt and beautiful paintjob by Cmot Dibbler.

You can see these and many more at the "Elvis1976 & Friends Custom Figure Show" on January 10, 2015 in NYC. For ticket info, go to http://punchcustoms.blogspot.com/

Thanks for looking.

·
AKA "ChiliDoug"
7,541 Posts
Thanks brother :)

Thanks! These heads have so much character. I have so many ideas for them. I really wish they offered an African-American version.

Eric
These are great, Eric. Lots of style. Until they actually come out with a black figure, you can always make one...

·
Guardian of Hades
1,558 Posts
I'm not a big fan of the cartoon heads but they do look really good on these characters for some reason and they actually suit them.
You could almost imagine them being some of the main human characters in a zombie comic book series.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
You could almost imagine them being some of the main human characters in a zombie comic book series.
Fully agree on that.

Now, I really, really didn't like the sculpts when they came, but I have changed opinion on that, and now I think they are mighty fine. And as you say, they also look best for characters that could come from a comic book, like The Walking Dead or Sin City.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts