One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

The Undead Soldier Vietnam Figure Thread New Pics (1/7/14 Post: 9)

Cold War (Vietnam) 
3K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  privateERIC 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone,

Here is my line up of Vietnam figures. I have had a few of these guys in the works for a while now. These are not meant to be 100% accurate because the figure would be heavy and have a hefty price. I have some guys that are still some WIP's and I still need to weather a lot of them. So far this is what I have and enjoy.

Comments are welcomed

These were standing upright. I will try to fix that until then enjoy

RDJ

CB

TB

SO

CO

Group Line Up:

See less See more
#7 ·
Re: The Undead Soldier Vietnam Figure Thread

Thats a nice collection. Reminds me that I still need to take some photos of my NAM bashes and post them here. That is, if I finally get all the parts I need to finish all of them.....cant believe its so hard to find some 21C 3 pocket rucks...

#8 ·
Re: The Undead Soldier Vietnam Figure Thread

Thanks you guys. I have made a few adjustments and will post updates when I iron out the details. I do have to say that a lot of the guys I have to thank guys from the board. They are what made it a real difference. I plan to get a few more guys done.

#9 ·
Here are some updated shots of my figures. They still need some work but I am getting them there. Just found a belt to throw on to my KC Scout until I can upgrade him.

KC Scout:

SEAL:

CB:

Have the M2 select on him for now. I want to add a Para cord sling and get a mag that is more accurate.

BSGG:

TB:

Have a 21 Century/ TUS Tunnel Rat gas mask in the pack

RDJ:

Have a Dragon Compass and Radio, compass has a Para cord sling to keep it on him

New Group shot:

All the shots came out blurry. This was the best one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.