One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I was wondering if anyone had a instruction manual for the AH-6 helicopter. I am trying to dismantle and put back in the original box. But in order to take apart, I need to remove one of the two missile carriers. It looks like they just snap onto the platform, but I do not want to pry to hard and break. Not sure if there are some tabs on the backside I am missing?

Thanks JR

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,855 Posts
IIRC, there was not a manual or an instruction sheet for the assembly or disassembly of the AH-6 LITTLE BIRD. You assembled it using the parts and the picture references on the box.

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Hello,
I was wondering if anyone had a instruction manual for the AH-6 helicopter. I am trying to dismantle and put back in the original box. But in order to take apart, I need to remove one of the two missile carriers. It looks like they just snap onto the platform, but I do not want to pry to hard and break. Not sure if there are some tabs on the backside I am missing?

Thanks JR
Here you go:

First Page

Second Page

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
I have a an OH-6 Loach and it didn't come with instructions either.

·
Pug Lord
1,122 Posts
I'll tell you, when I took mine apart to paint ( sans instructions ) it challenged my disassembly skills to the max.
If I can ever get around to drilling the control panel for fiber optic cable, I can add my LED effects and put it back together.
Then I can post it finally.

·
I've been Minimoyzed
13,960 Posts
I'll tell you, when I took mine apart to paint ( sans instructions ) it challenged my disassembly skills to the max.
If I can ever get around to drilling the control panel for fiber optic cable, I can add my LED effects and put it back together.
Then I can post it finally.
I want to see that!!!

·
Pug Lord
1,122 Posts
I want to see that!!!
I seriously wish I could just use the LEDs directly, but the smallest I can work with are still too big for some of the locations on the panel. Luckily, the dollar store had some of thes collor changing fiber optic lights and I snipped the strands off for the Choppa. Now I just need a steady hand night and my tiny bits.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts