One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

The Tombstone WIP "Wyatt Earp is my friend"

4K views 60 replies 44 participants last post by  chuck wyatt 
#1 · (Edited)
The Tombstone Project Continues. I may actually finish it some day. Here's the parts breakdown;

Body - Dragon (Thinned with a dremmel)
Sculpt - (I have no idea who made this one, I bought it off e-Bay from Hong Kong. The seller was "Wonderpoint")
Coat and trousers - Battlegear toys (the Coat was dyed black)
Boots and Shirt - Dragon Robert E. Lee
Scarf - from a Fallschrimjager that was in the basement.
Pistols - Dragon and Sideshow.
Shotgun - Sideshow cut and modified with new barrels.
Belt and Holsters - Some of my leather work.
Bullets - Battlegear Toys.
Bottles - spare parts box
Cup for spinning - Custom from German medics canteen.
glass of beer - from Bear at One Sixth Depot.
Cards - from a Ops Gear before they went out of business.

Everything is re-painted in some form.

Enjoy

See less See more
#6 ·
Thanks Guys.

PvtMc LEOD, the stamp is from Leather Factory (I think they have something to do with Tandy's leather stores) The small flower tool handle is stamped "Craft Tools USA" A 102. The other one that does the VVVVV shape is so old I have no idea where it came from. I'll look around and see what I can come up with that might be available now.

#8 ·
Just put my western gunfighter figure together with custom leather belt and holsters I made and feeling quite chuffed with myself and I see this.
Dang awesome custom work.

I need to get me some Battlegear Toys stuff.

Brilliant and great to see the two figures together.

#14 ·
Gentlemen you are too kind.

PD you nailed it the damn thing is wicked. Well at least the sculpt is. What I mean is I had to paint it three times! I kept screwing it up. I was going for the pale "Lunger" look and it just kept eluding me. My pics arent to good so you can't tell but he is pale and red in the face. I'll look at it for a day or two and decide if I'm gonna start over.

#15 ·
Your "Tombstone" project just keeps getting better, Tracker. Awesome job on Doc Holliday. He's always been my favorite character from the movie. I think I like this figure even better than the Wyatt Earp and they're both "top shelf". :)

- Ian

#17 ·
Mike,

If I could find a Michael Biehn sculpt I would love to do a Ringo. I have thought about Virgil too. I think Red Planet Toys has a custom Sam Elliot sculpt that would work. And of course if I could get a Powers Booth, Curly Bill wouldn't be far behind. I wasen't even going to do Doc, but I just happend to find the sculpt on EBay and got busy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.