One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Cobra Infantry Commander
3,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, first off a bit of a fair warning as this is a long post. so, it seems pte does listen to us, even if years after we tell them to go online they finnaly do it. pte as it were, since it's the pte time of year, and because i am obsessed with fem figs...i have come up with a big idea for pte, and why not. pte...however they do their thing, should make new female bodies. i would think this would be logical...so, why have they not done this? given the the fact the femfigs are all the rage atm...and that pte is well, pte...i call on them to atleast explore the idea. pte has had some experience with females, and likely could start again.

just imagine going into big lots and picking a pte female up with a male or two. it would be cool. and given the military's stance on women in combat...probably a good marketing tactic for M&C toy. not to mention the fact the barbie went mtm recently which proves if anything that articulated females at mass market can be done, and are wanted. i also should point to the fact that mattel is doing a female superhero line at mass market as well which tells me that femfigures are fast becoming the new it thing.

i also point the the kumik/phicen/playtoy/verycool/flirtygirl boom that has happened. as i have seen, there are more phicens out there than ss and did figures combined, more female outfit sets, and more kumik heads than ever. i am calling it as it is. i really forsee this being a good thing for pte, and i really badly, want to be able to buy a female pte figure that has a new body has female gear, and is offered alongside their 3.0 male. pte is really missing out. granted the costs of developing a new body are going to be difficult to overcome, but when has pte ever had to sweat it?

i know the price would be cheap, the gear nice, and the decent. plus pte is the only one i would think would make a ethnic female. so, why not? lastly, what are your pte ideas. we really should tell them to M&C toy center. if anything it doesnt hurt to ask.

:poke :poke :poke :thanks

·
Scratchbuilder
Action Figures
11,275 Posts
Come on guys. Lets get more stuff into the stores. Christmas is coming. It doesn't have to a huge supply of stuff. We understand is Supply and Demand. Kayaks, Hummers, more figures before dec. And Dec is JUST around the corner here. How about it?

·
Registered
605 Posts
Who are those Pte and what site do they got?
If you mean that they should make female figures in the same manner as Phicen then i can tell that is a pretty costly and slightly complicated procedure, and it may be what prevents them from producing such figures.

:hat

·
Registered
392 Posts
M&C had some female figures in their PTE line back in the late'90's and early '00's. It shouldn't be too hard for them to make a new female body with the articulation of a modern day PTE figure sold in Big Lots.

·
Cobra Infantry Commander
3,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
M&C had some female figures in their PTE line back in the late'90's and early '00's. It shouldn't be too hard for them to make a new female body with the articulation of a modern day PTE figure sold in Big Lots.
thats my point...and thus why i say they should.

·
1:6 enthusiast
2,052 Posts
Who are those Pte and what site do they got?
If you mean that they should make female figures in the same manner as Phicen then i can tell that is a pretty costly and slightly complicated procedure, and it may be what prevents them from producing such figures.
M&C Toy Centre Ltd.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Slightly OT but, has anyone actually ordered anything from the website? I tried to create an account months ago and it still says pending approval.

·
1:6 enthusiast
2,052 Posts

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,891 Posts
Slightly OT but, has anyone actually ordered anything from the website? I tried to create an account months ago and it still says pending approval.
--

Was it an individual/personal account or a business account?

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
I set it up as a business and used my ebay info. I did not think they would do personal. Maybe I need to try and make another account.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts