One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

41 - 60 of 116 Posts

·
Custom User Title
2,594 Posts
Hey Chet, isnt there a pic of Caz or Clay Rockin n Rollin with your AR15?
Nah Caz was rockin with my 1911
1B4 was rockin with my AR

·
Registered
157 Posts
Small question,
where did/do batteries for the elcetronics go on the rifle before they were built into the newer style stocks?

·
Don't Panic.
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
The batteries actually go in the electronics. The stocks hold spare batteries. Before this feature was built into stocks, I would assume that the operators kept them wherever they could find a handy spot for them. Like in the Serpent63's pic where he has them taped to the side of the stock.

·
L.E. Member
109 Posts
Updated 8/22/04 on page 7

Stan

·
L.E. Member
109 Posts
Sorry about that, I just took a new picture with my M4gery and added my Glock 19 and 26 with the EVIL 31rd. magazine.

·
Premium Member
1,310 Posts
Tape is placed at the bottom of a magazine to make a "handle" for quick removal from a pouch or what have you. It would also help you remove the mag if it happens to stick in the weapon.

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
That second to last pic is a Knights SR25 or MK11 sniper rifle..it's got a free float RAS and the scope I am not sure of the designation/name but I know it is a combo night/day one that is also used on the M24 SWS..cool pics pave as always.

·
OSW's young gun
1,027 Posts
RobUSAF said:
Havoc has motivated me to lurk less, post more, so here is a pic of my M4 and I in N. Iraq as a TACP with 10th Special Forces Group.
Is that an HSGI chest rig you got there?

You like it?
Great pic! :thumb

·
Registered
390 Posts
This is my M4. I just got it put together yesterday. (That's where all the money went from my 1:6 sales.)

·
Registered
25 Posts
MVSpartan, You are correct, that's a HSGI Denali. I really dug it over there because it has a couple of big map pockets behind the mag pouches that let me carry all my close air support type items. And there was plenty of room left over in the rest of the rig. The only trouble I had with the chest harness was trying to go over the top of some walls... I'd end up looking like the fat kid in gym class until I learned to lift up on it with one hand as I went up and over.

·
Why am i here?
3,809 Posts
somthing to add

Attachments

·
Why am i here?
3,809 Posts
I also noticed this absent from the post. This is the laser Bruce Willis had on his weapon in tears of the sun.

Attachments

41 - 60 of 116 Posts