1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Cobra Infantry Commander
3,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
as you can see i finally got a burns figure...of sorts

just chatting

and ready for trouble

and taking a moment to relax and watch the crowd...

:woohoo:dancing:woohoo:dancing:woohoo

note that the body is powerteam, and that I do need the Burns holster, he is using a RH (joe) one... and his radio and pouch (He's got a Dragon pouch and ZCWO radio), as well as some extra BBI metal cuffs (He's got none), as well as a BBI body builder(no gloved hands please), and those BBI metal buckle pieces .... if you have those things...P.M. me! thanks for looking!

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Good old bbi, that set still holds up really well.

·
Schizophrenic Modeler
4,735 Posts
There are a couple of items on eBay that you might want-- the Burns body, and some of the accessories (including the radio). Just search "BBI Burns 1/6 LASD Sheriff" and they should come up.

David

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,929 Posts
From the thread's title, I thought you finally scored a complete one (loose or MIB). I didn't realize you're procuring him piece by piece.

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
However you got him, he turned out mighty well.

·
Cobra Infantry Commander
3,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
From the thread's title, I thought you finally scored a complete one (loose or MIB). I didn't realize you're procuring him piece by piece.
well ya.... i got the majority of him from a forum member here for 18$ including shipping... yay for having osw, and thanks PD for encouraging us to enjoy this place.... i'll always be grateful to everyone here for helping me get my "holy grails" so to speak!!!! and lastly thank you to corran j for sending me the figure!!!!

now yes i will scour the web for the pieces, but i prefer burns with a head (mine is headless) as far as a nude goes, and iirc Toy anxiety or Monkey depot has him.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts