One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Perplexing!
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most horror movies leave me disappointed in the terror department (with the lone exception of Wes Craven's they ).

So, I propose that everyone try to post either a scary/creepy picture, link to a story, or youtube clip that you find terrifying.

Cookies for everyone who can give me terrible nightmares.

Just to start

·
In case of emergency....
1,997 Posts
Oh the temptation.... I shall refrain, out of respect for the staff and my fellow members. But it is there, in a file on my desktop and it is damned scary.

Damned scary!

It gives me nightmares. It makes me consider a bleak and all too possible future. And it is scary.

Damned scary!

·
Requiescat In Pace
7,095 Posts
Here we go!
Anazing idea for a thread - some of those pics are pure brown trouser specials.
Love that quote on that leviathan pic - "There are some places in the world man was never meant to go."

Here's a couple from Charlie White.

Attachments

·
Requiescat In Pace
7,095 Posts
Here's another one from his photo essay,'In A Matter of Days' about a monster invasion of LA.
Some of his stuff is very unsettling.
He, like Gregory Crewdson approaches his work like creating stuff for a film you've never seen.
And boy, would I like to see that film.

Attachments

·
sits in a loose parts box
7,448 Posts
irish70 said:
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c187/sheridan1/bozzo.jpg
bleh, i hate clowns, they give me the creeps, one guy received a punch in the face (i think actually the only time i really punched somebody that way) who was in a clown costume and thought it would be funny to keep coming at me even after i told him twice to leave me alone. Well he left me alone afterwards.

Scary movies..i cant really remember when i was scared from a movie either...

G

·
I'll give you two guesses who this clown is.....

Scary as hell.

I'll try and post some more scary stuff after monday when I have time to screw around on the net.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
Hiya Rambeau87 and others!

I know! I know! I won't spoil it for the others, but he was known as the "Killer Klown". Unfortunate that he has earned a "spot" in history versus some others that should be noted.

I will admit tho', I had to look at the first picture 3 times before I figured out what was "scary". Now, THAT's scary!

Scariest by far, however, was the fourth "pic" ... OOH! MY! GAWD!

Russ
Proud son of Rose and Wes

·
Requiescat In Pace
7,095 Posts
His paintings sell for a fortune.
You ever heard the old story about cops being called about a black van hovering about outside a kids' school, and when the cops gave chase they reported seeing men dressed as clowns in the vehicle?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.