One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Collector
164 Posts
I do! Its all because I missed watching the Terminator movies. Still, it can be quite draggy at times with too much dialogue and not much action. If only Arnold would return..heh. I would rate Heroes and PrisonBreak higher than Sarah Connor Chronicles though.

·
Enjoying the View
1,136 Posts
I truely enjoyed it and I hope it returns next season.
But here's my philosophical question of the day. If they are running around trying to prevent the creation of Skynet, wouldn't any new technological innovation in the computer field eventually lead to Skynet? Makes you want to give that Playstation 3 a second look doesn't it?

·
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
5,445 Posts
It was okay. I thought the first half of the first episode was interesting, then it tanked for a few before getting more interesting again. I remember reading that it was renewed midway through the season, so hopefully they build on what they have.

Makes you want to give that Playstation 3 a second look doesn't it?
The cell processor technology in the PS3 is the same stuff that drove little killer robots in Michael Crichton's book Prey, so... =)

·
Registered
578 Posts
I hope by mid-season in season 2 they jump into the future and fight the bots with an older conners then the possibility of more action will be better not much into the younger conner.....remember star wars.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.