One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
neurotic neurone
16,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As the curtain is about to be lowered for 13', I also want to draw a proper conclusion to this chapter of GI Joe Resolute inspired projects. Finally finished updating/repairing the second last Joe in the batch. The whole gig started around 5 years ago with Desto & Firefly V1 revamps that have nothing to do with the Resolute TV series. Then GI Joe Resolute premiered not long after on Cartoon Network, so I integrated future projects into Resolute-inspired theme instead. Originally dozen or so were planned, but it has expanded to well over thirty. Plastic crack at its best. :p

I promised a few gents here we will have the group shot someday. Finally they are able to cash-in the promise. Some Cobras are not recognizable because they are original concept operators. While minus 1? Because there is one more Joe in the lineup, but she's far from being completed. She'll make her entry in the next chapter instead.

Have a fruitful year ahead fellas. :D :D

Without further ado.....

·
neurotic neurone
16,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks gents. Finally the group shot is done, I can breathe a sigh of relief. It was a wild ride, but they have become my fav project so far. Learned something new while building each one of them. Hoped the wip shots in each one them will have some sort of help with your project brainstorming. I even have this thought of having a custom made trolley case to store them. Anyway, maybe one day it will happen. :D

Stardogg...forgot to say thanks for the headsup on Asmus Pet Detective set. Chuckles will look good on it. :D

G

·
One word: Monumental

Just think about the time, efforts and resources spent on them, it's truly outstanding. Everyone of them looks great.

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Been waiting to see you do this for a while, Leo! It was well worth the wait. Totally off the chain! Thanks for sharing this!

·
ever wearing flipflops
10,477 Posts
Epic, epic, epic :) I am so happy to see these guys ( and gals ) all lined up. GREAT stuff my friend.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.